Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in denial?
:whitepress:
better pray Queen is not KOed then, because if Sanji KOs him with just a couple of kicks with regular CoA, that does mean he is trash no matter how much you deny.
Queen is K.O I agree, but this just means that Sanji is that strong :myman:
Post automatically merged:

no
king vs zoro just started
sanji vs queen started way before z vs king :cheers:
way before ??? this means sanji stopped King and Queen for a long period of time ?? :crazwhat:

Guys which difficulty would you give King to defeat Queen?

Keep in mind that King will have more power/ability to show but so far with what we have seeing which difficulty do you give?

I d like give a diff fight but I cant for me is clearly a mid/fight and if king use advcoc is a low/diff fight.

Keep in mind that King will have more power/ability to show but so far with what we have seeing which difficulty do you give?

I d like give a diff fight but I cant for me is clearly a mid/fight and if king use advcoc is a low/diff fight.
Based on just feats we've seen so far, I would personally say it's a mid diff but because I'm a zoro fan and Queen was not portrayed to be that much weaker than King I will say high diff

Low-mid giving the benefit of the doubt to Queen. King is better than him in every single stat.

Based on just feats we've seen so far, I would personally say it's a mid diff but because I'm a zoro fan and Queen was not portrayed to be that much weaker than King I will say high diff
What portrayal?

Queen was just portrayed with a Judge inferiority complex. His portrayal is garbage, just like his feats.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.