Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when zoro and sanji have split the skies i will put them on
= base luffy in chapter 1026 for the moment they are too weak to compare with base luffy
:cheers:
You realize that, in order to split the sky, your opponent has to also be capable of splitting the sky, right? lol
The current Luffy vs Kaido has barely even started, and this is after already being KO'd 3 times, mind you
Plus, remember back in 1022 when Zoro and Sanji blitzed King/Queen at the end and people were expecting low diff fights from the start? It's what happens when you judge a fight off the first 2 panels

"too weak to even compete with base luffy" man that is just cap lmao, especially now that Zoro has unlocked ACoC

Yeah. I can see Sanji high/extreme diffing Katakuri or Marco

I have to see how the fight with King ends before I assess that
Referring to your other comment, if we see the situation in that way any characters are fighting "nerfed" somehow (minus Zoro thanks to the drug).
Queen taken few hits from Marco and joked with Chopper, King went 1 vs 1 against Marco for a while taking his knee in the face, Sanji got tortured by Black Maria without even using Haki for a while and even went 1 vs 2 with King and Queen for a bit, and so on.
It's normal, it'a a war.
Sanji simply dominated Queen after his genes power up, that's all, no need to downplay.

Regardless if it is a sneak attack or not, Queen was a goner the moment Sanji found out Queen's actualy location while staying invisible.

Think about it, it is Sanji's credit that he found out where Queen is while Queen failed to find out Sanji is, the moment Sanji found Queen first and started his combo attack, the only outcome would be Queen getting blitz combo'ed simply because Sanji was too much faster than Queen.

TL;DR Sanji could discover and attack invisible Queen, while Queen was unable to react to "invisible" Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.