Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro chapter in next issue.

Or, Oda will use next month to show Kaido vs. Luffy, or may be Fukurokujo and Raizo will take the stage.

How many chapters you think we have left in Wano?
For both, Yonkos and CP0 plot.

My prediction for BM: she will be defeated, but her DF will save her life and Big Mom pirates will leave Wano with Big Mom being unconscious. She will wake up as O-Lin. :josad:

Well he used the fact he could survive in any environment and the fact his race used to called "gods" to hype him by explaining why Zoro didn't stand a chance

Sanji didn't fight his entire arsenal though since he was distracted by the prostitute

The issue with Queen has always been that. Unable to focus in battles or properly incorporate his abilities in battle :giogio:
He took on his entire arsenal prior to that. Tanked the Niji move, avoided the Ichiji move multiple times and broke Queen's arm while he was swung around by the Yonji move.

The prostitute was only relevant here to reveal that Sanji did not harm her, and to give Sanji a target to hurt for harming her in Queen. Queen still could not track Sanji's high speed movement at all, and Sanji tracked him while he was still invisible.

How does King fight?

Does he use his Hybrid all the time like Queen does or does he constantly switch between forms like Marco does?
Marco and king are different, marco never fights in his human form, its either his hybrid or zoan, 90% of the time it hybrid dude, and its a fact that hybrid zoan form is the most well rounded for fighting.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco and king are different, marco never fights in his human form, its either his hybrid or zoan, 90% of the time it hybrid dude, and its a fact that hybrid zoan form is the most well rounded for fighting.
Wrong.

Marco uses partial transformations - he transforms the parts of his body that he needs at that time. He does not have a fixed Hybrid.

Now re read chapter 1033, and tell me does King's fighting style resemble Marco or Queen?

He took on his entire arsenal prior to that. Tanked the Niji move, avoided the Ichiji move multiple times and broke Queen's arm while he was swung around by the Yonji move.

The prostitute was only relevant here to reveal that Sanji did not harm her, and to give Sanji a target to hurt for harming her in Queen. Queen still could not track Sanji's high speed movement at all, and Sanji tracked him while he was still invisible.
I am glad Oda clarified that.
Now, there is no need for Zoro vs Sanji, that call was just to show Sanji's seriousness about not hurting women.
It turned out better than I thought.

Wrong.

Marco uses partial transformations - he transforms the parts of his body that he needs at that time. He does not have a fixed Hybrid.

Now re read chapter 1033, and tell me does King's fighting style resemble Marco or Queen?
That's his hybrid form, and if thats not king does not have it, while marco stays in this form most of the time king switches around, like he did to go easy on zoro with the sword Duel

I wouldn't say that Zoro and Sanji and Zoro are completely equal.

On the other hand, denying that they're close is a bad time.
Zoro: 10

Sanji: 9 or worst case 8.5

How is it complicated to understand ?
It’s not, people just get caught up in “Zoro closest to Luffy than Sanji” and vice versa.

It’s
Luffy > Zoro > Sanji or numerically
Luffy - 10
Zoro - 9.5
Sanji - 9

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's his hybrid form, and if thats not king does not have it, while marco stays in this form most of the time king switches around, like he did to go easy on zoro with the sword Duel
Nope, at times he has one hands one wing; two wings; phoenix talons or his normal legs and he keeps switching between them constantly.

King, in chapter 1033 alone, went from Base for the explosion -> Zoan for Tempura Udon -> Base for the flaming kick -> Hybrid for Imperial Bows and Arrows -> Base at the end of the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.