Not open for further replies.
Since EL even
But I'll be generous

Since TS, when Luffy came out with G4
That's when Zoro was left in the dust until he got enma
Post automatically merged:

Imagine lol

Zoro's ultimate attack still fails to put kaido down lol
I was about say...... since Enies Lobby??????Nobody in their right mind Watched Thriller Bark and believed Zoro was far from Luffy. In fact thriller bark is the arc people started wondering if Zoro was stronger than Luffy.

TBH From Thriller Bark to Dressrosa Zoro and Luffy are Close and look close. Gear 4 Dressrosa doesn't change that, Zoro's attack power SHITS on Gear 3 in Dressrosa. Look for your self
Its not until the Katakuri Fight in WCI when Luffy seems to be pulling ahead.

I was about say...... since Enies Lobby??????Nobody in their right mind Watched Thriller Bark and believed Zoro was far from Luffy. In fact thriller bark is the arc people started wondering if Zoro was stronger than Luffy.

TBH From Thriller Bark to Dressrosa Zoro and Luffy are Close and look close. Gear 4 Dressrosa doesn't change that, Zoro's attack power SHITS on Gear 3 in Dressrosa. Look for your self
I think Zoro vs King might end up being the most destructive fight in the raid, tbh.

So I didn't read that in the manga. Show me in the manga where it says that it measures rokushiki proficiency. Cause I don't think it does.
Yeah I just checked a few different translations and it seems it only measures physical strength/power output. Not sure why the wikipedia page specifically mentions proficiency in rokushiki.

Either way, Jabura himself mentioned that it doesn't account for anything outside of physical strength. In my opinion, that statement by itself shows that doriki is a flawed system. I think it's important that Jabura mentions that as a nuance.

You seem to be laboring under a misconception. Let me clear that up for you. I stated this to you earlier. Zoro is the second physically strongest. Sanji is 20 doriki behind. Thats a rough estimate.
My main point was that the doriki system applied only to the CP9 agents and it was described by a CP9 agent himself to be a flawed way to measure fighting ability. Therefore, using it to accurately power-scale the gaps between the straw hat pirates should be even more flawed.

Loda has a love for narrative portrayal. Of course he put zoro the rhm of luffy as the second strongest. He's gonna be the yc1. He also has a narrative portrayal of sanji being equals with him. While having his own areas he's more proficient in.

My question to you is... why can't you grasp the concept that Loda has two narrative portrayals at work and that's why the zoro sanji fans always argue.
I agree with you that he has two narrative portrayals at work and I agree that it is the primary source for arguments, but that's exactly why I think it's not right to minimize the Zoro-Sanji gap to the point that it's negligible while simultaneously hyping up the shit out of the Luffy-Zoro gap. Because while I can't deny the Zoro/Sanji parallels and dynamic, the Luffy/Zoro dynamic of captain/rhm and being "partners" on top of many other similarities between them should have equal importance.

As a result, the only crystal clear portrayal is that Luffy is the #1, Sanji is the #3, and Zoro is somewhere in between. You can definitely argue he is closer to Sanji than to Luffy, but the reverse can also be easily argued. Which is the biggest reason I advocate to just abide by Luffy > Zoro > Sanji and leave it at that

same ability doent mean anything. yamato got the same thing with luffy but do you think yamato is equal to luffy?

in fact, zoro needed to use advCOC coating to fight king is actually an embarassment as his basic COA couldnt penetrate king’s body or match king’s basic COA.

king basic COA >>> zoro basic COA
Yamato is definitely relative to Luffy lol Did you see what she was doing? The only difference between her and Luffys performance is the sky splitting scene.
She's not stronger but she's very close.
Zoro needing the Conquerors is due to Kings Race that Marco & Queen were hyping up. He probably cant be significantly damaged without Conquerors tbh.

Dressrosa Zoro is just rooftop Zoro. He shits on all versions of pre-acoc Luffy.

Yamato is definitely relative to Luffy lol Did you see what she was doing? The only difference between her and Luffys performance is the sky splitting scene.
She's not stronger but she's very close.
Zoro needing the Conquerors is due to Kings Race that Marco & Queen were hyping up. He probably cant be significantly damaged without Conquerors tbh.
pre-acoc Zori bodies Yamao.:goyea:

That makes a lot of sense

Although this only precisely explains why his flames look like that, not the whole package that includes CoA, tough body, strength and speed
it can always be haki but from what sanji said he just increased his fire's potency or heat... reinforced his leg with coa and exo to do this.. we don't know the source..

if it is haki it should be black lighting like chidori.. but instead you have lighting streaks like indra from BM's attack

3 boost? He got an exo skeleton. Thay was it. He didn't get regen or anything like that so idk what you mean.

Also you know there's allot of story left right? Pretty doubtful that sanji won't get it. Not like oda can just keep upgrading this diable jambe. It's already at a ridiculous level right now shooting out white lightning which we don't even know what that is yet.

Regularly? Proof?
Well we know he doesn't need Asura to infuse Conquerors that's the point.

same ability doent mean anything. yamato got the same thing with luffy but do you think yamato is equal to luffy?

in fact, zoro needed to use advCOC coating to fight king is actually an embarassment as his basic COA couldnt penetrate king’s body or match king’s basic COA.

king basic COA >>> zoro basic COA
You don't even realize you are wanking Zori:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I think Zoro vs King might end up being the most destructive fight in the raid, tbh.
It already is, minus rooftop Zori vs Two Emperors.

Bro there's nothing worst than a sanji chapter followed by a break...

The sad thing is that the next chapter will problably be the conclusion to this fight and then we'll go on a break again ffs

We're doomed

Bro there's nothing worst than a sanji chapter followed by a break...

The sad thing is that the next chapter will problably be the conclusion to this fight and then we'll go on a break again ffs

We're doomed
if there's a break, people are gonna start making top 30's soon.
Sanjis definitely gonna be moving up in peoples top 30's , He'll probably be Mid -20's this time around. 25 or 26

Status
Not open for further replies.