Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was thoroughly explained the moment zoro went to do so kaku used storm leg to block zoros shishon instead.

Kakus body is also more naturally durable that jyubra because of his build so combine that with tekkai it would be harder and even then as stated when zoro was about to cut through it with shishi sonson kaku opted to use storm leg instead to cancel it last minute
This was thoroughly explained the moment zoro went to do so kaku used storm leg to block zoros shishon instead.

Kakus body is also more naturally durable that jyubra because of his build so combine that with tekkai it would be harder and even then as stated when zoro was about to cut through it with shishi sonson kaku opted to use storm leg instead to cancel it last minute
kaku thorughly explained he was the one who chooses whether he blocks or dodges. It was never implied that Zoro could break the tenkai of kaku

The Callbacks in the chapter are kind of fire ngl

Post automatically merged:

Sanji looks at least YC1 after this chapter
Yea idk I think he stands a chance against Kat but Loses to all the other 1st commanders. I also don't see Sanji beating Jozu yet and not sure about Lucky Roo So idk if should call Sanji YC1 or YC2+.

3 boost? He got an exo skeleton. Thay was it. He didn't get regen or anything like that so idk what you mean.

Also you know there's allot of story left right? Pretty doubtful that sanji won't get it. Not like oda can just keep upgrading this diable jambe. It's already at a ridiculous level right now shooting out white lightning which we don't even know what that is yet.

Regularly? Proof?
Exoskeleton (which also allows him to have hotter flames), speed boost(so fast he seems invisible), and a boost in physical strength. White lightning is literally just lightning kinda like kaido's thunder bagua or even what queen did this chapter.

Last edited:
Also, let's not pretend like Queen wasn't heavily injured. This is a bad habit of people pretending like the fight just starts at the very end.

Sanji and him fought for over an hour. He was run down.

Its true what they say about the empty barrel making the most noise. You have already been shown as a hypocrite. Now unless you like digging your own grave I suggest you stop making your self more stupid than you want to come off as.

You cannot expect people to do something that you yourself admit to not doing. You dont defend zoro fans and feats so dont expect zoro fans to defend sanji fans and feats.

I will say this at much times as it needs to be heard for you.

Either keep the same energy or keep your mouth shut. Mad simple.
Using idioms describing yourself doesn't change the fact that you lack reading comprehension. You just repeat same statements over and over again that has been debunked ages ago. Is this the extend of your mental fortitude?

Being an ignorant parrot sure comes naturally to you.

No I don't demand you to anything too complex for your simple mind like "defending sanji" or whatever.

You just shut up and the forum becomes a less toxic place.

And you being a parrot, will keep repeating retarded sentences as long as it means you get the last say.

I talked to you like a human being for the past posts, while you were giving parrot replies. Next time you reply I will be replying you with same language since that is the only way you know how to communicate.

Or you can just touch some grass, realize that life is much more than being a toxic zorotard, and move on from this conversation. That way we can begin step 1 of cleansing WG.

He's mid diffing queen he can't be any lower than YC1
We still don't know how strong the other YC2s are but he's definitely giving hard fights to the YC1s we know so far

No reason to say he's "at least" YC1 though, IMO the easiest way to scale him is probably above Queen but below King until we see what happens in Z vs K

Lmao scroll down

Honestly it's pretty sad. It's not even a zoro chapter and yet they're so insecure they feel the need to sit here and stroke the cartoon drawing off 6 tomes a day:josad:

Eating a df doesn't increase your doriki automatically. Kaku unlike jabra was inexperienced with his df and making mistakes. Goes to show zoLo wankers only use headcanon and are easily refuted...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Doriki is only physical strength. It doesn't include power such as weapons and df. If you're using that to determine a character's over all strength that's dumb. That's why I laugh when I see some us it to claim Sanji is near Zoro's level.

Yes, Kaku was inexperienced with his DF but he improved with it and grew stronger. The same thing we see with other characters. That's normal for One Piece. Anybody that read the manga knows that.

Yes when he was a warlord and safe from getting magma fisted. Now that he got fired he's running like the coward he is:josad:
Running?

Mihawk was chilly on his island and saying it's been a while since he was chased.

If you are trying to claim running from the Marines make you weak you are foolish and don't read the manga because even WB ran from the Marines. That is because they are annoying and will just send more once you defeat the ones chasing you.

Beating Lhanks isn't even Luffy's goal, Manga skipper go back to chapters 1 and 2 and see how a bandit ragdolled your boy.
Luffy's goal is to be a man just like Shanks. Ironically this was stated in chapter 1 :wellwell:
Mihawk is a bum who is currently running from marine fodder. That's your hero?:queenhear:

Running?

Mihawk was chilly on his island and saying it's been a while since he was chased.

If you are trying to claim running from the Marines make you weak you are foolish and don't read the manga because even WB ran from the Marines. That is because they are annoying and will just send more once you defeat the ones chasing you.
Newgate also declined to fight Kaido so his cowardly tendencies are known:kayneshrug:

Doriki is only physical strength. It doesn't include power such as weapons and df. If you're using that to determine a character's over all strength that's dumb. That's why I laugh when I see some us it to claim Sanji is near Zoro's level.

Yes, Kaku was inexperienced with his DF but he improved with it and grew stronger. The same thing we see with other characters. That's normal for One Piece. Anybody that read the manga knows that.
Actually it does measure weapon. Its said in manga

Jabra was experienced so thats a +1 for him. Also gotta factor in having the best iron body on cp9 and being a carnivorous zoan who sanji midd diffed while injured badly

Status
Not open for further replies.