What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you make Sanji look good :noo:
Half the worst gen forum had a stroke
Post automatically merged:

Yep but when Sanji get his exoskeleton power ups me and some others thought that he had regeneration, but apparently we were wrong.
Idk about regen just seemed like the exo skeleton activating but I'm not sure.

Regen doesn't mean unlimited stamina anyways. Regen heals your cuts but doesn't give you Hella energy.

Man
Even i myself underestimated Cracker stamina and skills

Can you imagine King fighting whils weakened or his weakness expoited for 11hrs? He'd be dead!

:suresure:and King also would need to work twice as much to break clones which Cracker can make quickly

Cracker is a beast! The only high tier beside Katakuri to not lose Ince weakness is exploited
It takes 11hrs to beat him
I'm never understood why you find Katakuri and Cracker so strong when they failed to defeat base Luffy. Fishman we're giving G2 Luffy difficulty. That shows BMP aren't as impressive or strong as you make them out to be.

Kings flying flashes would cut through crackers biscuit soldiers and armor like it's nothing. His flying slashes are stronger than Kaido's slashed. His imperial bow attack sent Zoro through the side of the skull. His other attacks were piercing and destroying bedrock like he was nothing.

Kuri hits way harder than King, Kamazou one shot Zoro but King can’t defeat Zoro after landing 100 attacks? Pathetic lol. At least Luffy is approximately one million times more durable than Zolo the Virgin so he can tank Katakuri’s massive AP.

King can’t defeat Queen, King can barely defeat Who’s Who. If Robin was fighting King, King would’ve died 10 chapters ago but we have to put up with Zolo failing to beat an ulti level opponent for another chapter smh. Oda still having to ass pull Powerup this green virgin into relevant power tiers just so Zoro can compete with Sanji’s one-powerup lol, and even then Sanji looks way more impressive with the way he manhandled King’s equal.
How often did Girls reject you for guys who looked like Zoro or King

p up p
Kuri hits way harder than King, Kamazou one shot Zoro but King can’t defeat Zoro after landing 100 attacks? Pathetic lol. At least Luffy is approximately one million times more durable than Zolo the Virgin so he can tank Katakuri’s massive AP.

King can’t defeat Queen, King can barely defeat Who’s Who. If Robin was fighting King, King would’ve died 10 chapters ago but we have to put up with Zolo failing to beat an ulti level opponent for another chapter smh. Oda still having to ass pull Powerup this green virgin into relevant power tiers just so Zoro can compete with Sanji’s one-powerup lol, and even then Sanji looks way more impressive with the way he manhandled King’s equal.
Katakuri hits like a little girl
Apoo one shot him while Apoo failed to do any kinda real damage to Zoro.
Zoro than one shot Apoo

Kaido one shot Luffy without advCoC
Zoro no sold Big Moms named attack
Basically took no real damage and wasn't K.Oed from AdvCoC thunder bafua
Tanked the entire Hakai

Yet King's attacks were doing some real damage to Zoro

King's one wind scythe and I am not trolling when I tell you this, is stronger than any attack from Katakuri

I'm never understood why you find Katakuri and Cracker so strong when they failed to defeat base Luffy. Fishman we're giving G2 Luffy difficulty. That shows BMP aren't as impressive or strong as you make them out to be.

Kings flying flashes would cut through crackers biscuit soldiers and armor like it's nothing. His flying slashes are stronger than Kaido's slashed. His imperial bow attack sent Zoro through the side of the skull. His other attacks were piercing and destroying bedrock like he was nothing.
Boundman accomplishes same feat on bedrock already

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The only thing which King had turns out to he easily countered lol

Never compare him to Katakuri
Top guys last hour(s) 1v1 before losing not 15 min
Sure, if Katakuri has higher AP than Dressrossa Zoro's mid-tier moves, then he might be able to make King notice his attacks, after figuring out his weakness that is.

But you're one of the tards. So we're at an impasse
Not really, I have more of a majority on my side so we "Ztards" are always sitting gucci, with our usual high rate of correct predictions.

Zoro fighting vs Kaido
Zoro 1v1 vs King
Zoro not fighting Queen
Zoro getting CoC
Zoro Vice Captain

You're the one with no credibility and one who's very very few agree with from any logical standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.