What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really took zoro and sanji 2 power ups each to defeat smoothie and cracker level fighters
:happinesspunch:
Sanji a exo skeleton and a new form of jambe
Zoro fully understanding/mastering his blades (enma included) and conquerors coating

Sanji and zoro vs katakuri and yamato would probably be a way more interesting fight now

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Did Zoro exploit that weakness?
What is that weakness exactly?
Has it been stated in the spoilers so far that Zoro reduced King's durability and then cut him?
If he's reducing the durability, why is Zoro pushed to create new attacks to take him down? Not even upgraded pre TS attacks but 2/3 new ones, probably CoC coated as well.

I swear y'all are jumping the gun way too much. Wait till the full summary drops.
People got so traumatized with the other fights that they legit lost hope.
Goda.
:finally:

@Bakazuki Bakainu you should make a meme with that scene from kid Sabo crying on Dragon's shoulder saying "why Oda? Why are the Calamities so TRASH? One Piece is as bad as Fairy Tail!!!"
And Dragon reacting: "So....Oda....you finally made someone say something like this!"
:usoprice:

King just took na stronger attack than the one that scarred Kaido and you claim he's not that strong.
:crazwhat:

You never seems to amaze me how far I'll go to downplay Zoro's power. He has some of the best feats in the manga yet stop still claim they are nothing impressed and others could do the same even though nobody else has done it except for Zoro.
King was never impressive for me, like others YC1
I only wanted aerial battle but how fight are going lately, i need lower my expectations
:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.