What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really think about it, King and Queen were stepping stones for Zoro and Sanji getting their powerups this arc, just like Ennies Lobby. Zoro was getting low diffed by King, then Enma awakens, then Zoro low diffs King, so mid diff overall.
Sanji was getting low diffed by Queen before his Germa awakening, then he breaks raid suit, then low diffs Queen, so overall mid diff.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What the fuck is this? Did you say King cant defeat the scabbards? Do you mean all the scabbards together or do you mean 1 by 1… Coz the latter must be the greatest Wank for the scabbards ive ever seen
I was only taking the piss with Kin. I don't think Kin stands any chance of defeating him with or without Foxfire Style. The Scabbards are too much for any one individual to put down. The Yonkos and admirals are a different story tho.
Even though Luffy is currently a low Yonko tier combatant, he gets beat too. Ashura, Denjiro and Sulong Neko and Inu should be more than enough.

Well this is childish… You want characters to lose specifically because you dont like them? Sanji is my least favorite strawhat and i wanted him to beat Queen more than i wanted Chopper to beat Queen even though Chopper is like 15 characters above Sanji in my favorite character list

Dude, this is a recipe for disappointment if you think or want the plot to play out according to who you like

In fact, if Oda started writing according to who people liked more, Zoro would probably be the MC
Thats just human nature my friend . Not everyone is supposed to cheer the character they dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.