What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not yet but closing in.
Zoro created an entirely new sword style by combining a fully mastered Enma with Haoshoku: "En Ou Santoryuu".

"King of Hell: Three Sword Style".

It bears the name of Enma, but is written with the "King" from Haoshoku.

Oden's ultimate attack was Togen Totsuka. This is En Ou Santoryuu Zoro's ultimate attack:

It has the longest Haoshoku trail we've seen ever.

Is Yanati superior to King?
Hard to tell right now, cuz Zoro AP is on an other level than Yamato advcoc and King as you saw can manage to get hit by advcoc
Yama=King
I place Yamato above because of the portrayal of Haoshoku coating, but King would definitely push her to her limits.

If there is anyone on Wano without Haoshoku coating that might beat Yamato it's King.

I read it as simply Zoro using the no touching/barrier version of Haoshoku to push King away when he tried to steal his swords:
yes and in the next panel we can see king is blown back and was cut while zoro is holding his position

it was not a coc clash it was zoro using a coc barrier to push king back.

the version i was looking was missing a page. this is wrong ^^^

Last edited:
Coc heaven splitting clash is the singular clash which is only shown by top tiers and it called is clash for a reason, not one sided attack. Which means Luffy’s coc power is now comparable to Kaido’s, who is expert in adv coc.
Yes it's comparable to a weakened kaidos coc. And since coc depends in a user's strength level we can deduce that kaidos advanced coc is weaker than it was previously

Wrong.

Zoro has the longest Haoshoku trail we've seen in the entire manga:

It's as long as King's magma dragon.

Zoro also invented an entirely new swordstyle utilising Haoshoku (En Ou Santoryuu).
Now you are just using random words, I doubt he that atleast until Zoro splits the sky with another adv coc user just like Shanks and white beard did.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Lol "wings" Marco had to use strongest block he has on panel to block casual case fire punch. Magma obliterated him

Someone show him panels of King cutting Marco's ass in half lol @Zenos7

oN panel superiority
You told me that King made Marco bleed two times on panel ? Where ?:queenhear:

Yeah King cut Marco wing with a sneak attack after he fucked up Queen. And then just after Marco sent his wing into King mouth and made him visit Onigashima corner. :phoenixmarco:

Let me help you.

Method 1, King can use his hyperspeed:

Method 2: King can use his magma dragon:

The rest of the fight cannot be identical. King is so impressive because he's fighting against someone who:
  • Terrified two Yonkou.
  • Cut Dragon Kaido and made him cough blood.
  • Momentarily blocked Hakai
  • Survived Hakai
  • With 30 broken bones blitzed and scarred Kaido.

And that same Zoro became significantly stronger by unlocking Haoshoku coating and then taking things a step further by developing a new sword style ("En Ou Santoryuu").

If King fought someone else that had all these (or equivalent) feats not named Zoro, then yes, I would still say that he stomps Katakuri.

Even without the invulnerability his flames grant him, King can tank attacks stronger than the attack that scarred Kaido:

Kata does not have any prayer of hurting him.
When does King tank an attack that scarred Kaido??
Even that new attack on last panel should be weaker than Ashura.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The attack didn't blitz Kaido. During that part of the fight, he was literally letting the Supernova 5 hit him. Rengoku Onigiri and Killer's Beadheading Claws also landed at the same time.
Yeah both those attacks hit him at the same time. Not sure about the letting him get hit part though, he has his Kanobo up in what seems like a position to block. Maybe it hit him because Killer attacked at the same time idk.

Rengoku onigiri scaled much faster than g2 in terms of speed way back in FMI iirc with Hyouzou. I maybe wrong about the blitzing Kaido part but it still is fast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.