What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Or

???

Which one is more of a parallel here? Please don't try and delude yourself. Zoro parallels Oden this chapter, showcasing he's reached his level.

Creating a black blade and killing Kaido (something Oden could never achieve and thus surpassing him) will happen when ZKK happens, that's the Ryuma parallel.

ZKK is alive and well.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::leohah:

Im talking about kaido saying that king is the right hand man, not his name.

King holds higher authority than queen and that queen equal king is purely headcanon. Period
Queen is close behind, no one ever said they were equal, but that they are near the same level

Queen is the only in the beast pirates who can talk shit to king, jack on the other hand is utterly terrified of them

It's

King>Queen>>Jack

Their introduction straight up confirmed oh

Luffy is the main character and Oda doesn’t leave a single chance to show that. Every arc and plot is driven by his actions. Obviously the world building and side characters are pretty good. what makes Luffy an mc is how perfectly he fits in the world of one piece.
Idk if Luffy is annoying to you, good for you. But I enjoy Luffy along with majority of the one piece fan base.
Good for you, but your previous comment was just bullshit I stated that out,
One Piece without Zoro in it, would collapse in popularity as fast as Naruto final arcs. Remove Shanks and the story would go down hill pretty fast, Remove some of the key player in One Piece and the story would go down hill pretty fast.
One Piece is much more than Luffy adventure but hey enjoy your mvp

Zoro can beat big mom, roger, kaido, akainu. Heck zoro will solo the OPVerse.

A typical zorotard mindset
Nah I think he'd lose to Kaido, 100% to Roger (that's some Mihawk level shit), Akainu he has means to beat since he can cut magma but portrayal wise Akanu extreme diff.

I just think he can beat low top tiers like Big Mom Oden Old Rayleigh etc

Luffy would probably lose too since Zoro has stronger endurance and AP and lethality

Status
Not open for further replies.