What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido wins, he is the strongest fighter in Wano, I'll wait to see his fight against Luffy because I think we are going to see a lot more from them that we've seen so far.
I think it would be something like a mid diff, I'm pretty sure Kaido wouldn't let Zoro hurt him like he did at the beginning, it's the same with Luffy now, he is either clashing or dodging.
Well of course Kaido wins but with what diff?
I am saying Zoro is a yonko level fighter but on lower end. Kaido and Shanks 100% beat him

While it is true that Zoro didn't "master" adCoC yet it is a fact that he awakened and can use it ...
Also, it is blatantly wrong that enma is doing on its "own" like you proclaim.....zoro coated his other two swords with CoC.......give credit when its due.....
Enma is the catalyst though. He dies if he lets Enma drain his haki for too long.

While it is true that Zoro didn't "master" adCoC yet it is a fact that he awakened and can use it ...
Also, it is blatantly wrong that enma is doing on its "own" like you proclaim.....zoro coated his other two swords with CoC.......give credit when its due.....
Wel Zoro can use COC like DOn CHinjao. lol. Thanks to possessing Enma COC magically appeared.

Guaranteed to be WSS doesn't mean he is portrayed to be Kidd's equal RIGHT NOW in the story. Kidd is portrayed to be Luffy's rival, despite not having the same feats, understandably so. That's what he is. You can also put Law in that category as well. Think of it as a Monster Trio of the worst gen. Note that Zoro wasn't included.
You have to take into account that they are rivals because they are aiming to become the Pirate King. They want to dethrone the Yonko's and take their spots. Zoro does not share this, Luffy is his captain. It wouldn't make sense for him to get that kind of portrayal. Zoro gets compared to Luffy as a partner, whereas Kid and Law get compared to Luffy as rivals. You can argue "equal" portrayal for both

If you account for that and factor in Zoro's feats + Kid's lack of feats it's very easy to put him above Kid. But Kid's fight is not over so we'll see

Sure if you count the Diable Jambe hits but we know those hits weren’t doing shit outside of maybe Hells memories. He’s not as durable as we thought. Even if you consider Ifrit Jambe G4 level (which I’m still not sure it is) Katakuri took multiple attacks of that level Queen took 1 and is done for. So Katakuri durability > Queens and Queen is just trash.
His best attacks were mimicking the Vinsmokes and they are weak to. He’s just a Vinsmoke Fusion who doesn’t have any speed feats.
:kaidowhat:

Wtf are you on?

Queen's durability is tiers above that of katakuri's

He's an ancient zoan enhanced with cybernetics

Ifrit jambe is way above gear 4 pre wano in terms of ap

And it can cause far more internal damages than diable jambe used to

Katakuri would be dead after 2 punches from big mom

Queen got up and wasn't even bleeding

The queen downplay is beyond ridiculous, oda gave him feats against a fucking yonko and against the hottest Flammes in the series

What more do you need? His durability is high tier, while katakuri is a glass canon

You have to take into account that they are rivals because they are aiming to become the Pirate King. They want to dethrone the Yonko's and take their spots. Zoro does not share this, Luffy is his captain. It wouldn't make sense for him to get that kind of portrayal. Zoro gets compared to Luffy as a partner, whereas Kid and Law get compared to Luffy as rivals. You can argue "equal" portrayal for both

If you account for that and factor in Zoro's feats + Kid's lack of feats it's very easy to put him above Kid. But Kid's fight is not over so we'll see
Law is not Yonko material. Only support

Why?
Sanji needs to go max speed huff and puff to be invisible to only queen. Queen was blitzed by nameless Zoro slash, his reaction speeds are not tested. Zoro has some of the best reaction speeds in the series, he was able to react to sudden explosions and fully make a barrier around him, he was able to react to Hakai on time, he was able to see thunder bagua even while he's nearly dead, he was able to dodge Light speed lasers even pre TS.
Maybe reaction speed i can give Zoro, but consistent speed? Sanji is like a Soru user when he consistent moves.

Wasn't Law who saves Zoro from TB?

Well of course Kaido wins but with what diff?
I am saying Zoro is a yonko level fighter but on lower end. Kaido and Shanks 100% beat him
I don't think he is here yet, mid diff right now but Shanks and Kaido are top 4 of the verse. He still needs to refine his CoC, he said it himself, he can't use it too long and too much because it's endangering his life and he wouldn't be able to push Kaido far enough during that period.
His last attack was something really impressive though and it's the first time we see him cut a limb even if it's just a wing. So Oda truly intended to show the force of that attack.

Looking out for @Erkan12's excuses as Zoro gets more and more monstrous.

"b-b-but Zoro fans said CoC was fodder control in the past, so it justifies my retard take on Zoro's power level"
:gokulaugh:
It looks like I created another Butthurt troll that cries with my name like a fangirl here. :suresure:

Look what your Lolo says Troll;

Lolo: ''I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!
---

Lolo: "Hah... Hah...
I don't have much time...
If the fight lasts any longer, my sword can kill me!!"

''

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo is still too weak in comparison with Oden, what do you say to that troll Lolo fanboys?

Lolo fans like you didn't only say retarded things like CoC was useless in top tier battles you troll, they also said Lolo was going to easily beat King, but he was forced to use his full power by making his own sword steal his life. :gokulaugh:

Now we know why weak mihawk is scared to fight, he wouldn't want his sword steal his life against Vista, Jozu or Crocodile :suresure:
Zoro mid diffing King means he is WSS now? Or is Mihawk just that strong?

:funky:
It means you have retarded takes as you can't understand even Lolo in East Blue make mihawk sweat :suresure: That's how weak mihawk is, being scared of East Blue Lolo and Pre-TS Lolo when he beats baboons.

:suresure:
Retard take as usual from comrade.

Lolo admitted he didn't have much time against King, and he is going to die if he kept using CoC you troll.

Let's see comrade's retarded post history;

Zoro one shots. Being able to cut fire and seriously harm Kaido with Ittoryu, King is fodder.
I see Sanji vs King happening, because King is too weak for Zoro.
Bare Handed Zoro would beat King at this point.
Retarded takes from troll comrade as usual and he gets destroyed by me. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.