Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here's the dialogue from this chapter:

Zoro: "Hah... Hah...
I don't have much time...
If the fight lasts any longer, my sword can kill me!!"

King: "I can sense that dangerous aura."

Here's Roofpiece:

Aura didn't exist until the current chapter.

As for King's comment it refered to his special ability not that he was superior. There are multiple different translations of that sentence.
What's the aura? That's Zoro's CoA right? Enma was pulling it out of him that's what Zoro said, "should i stop regulating my Haki, no I'll give you what you want"

What other aura is there?
Kaido notices something different because amount of CoA Enma pulls is different, the aura is different than regular CoA. King doesn't give a shit about that aura.
Post automatically merged:

Man ashura is coc have u read ch1010 after zoro attacked kaidou with ashura kaidou himself said that after taking that attack
And Zoro said what are you talking about

Kaido confirmed that of course luffy is fodder but zoro is fodder for fodder:kayneshrug::josad::suresure::kata: cry more
eh alright good night

He never said dinosaur and dragon devil fruits
Which doesn't even make sense because as you say dinos are listed as dragons so we'll done for debunking yourself.
Nice try
He said dinosaurs (king queen etc) and dragons ( kaido).and King is superior
Ancient dinosaur devil fruits are translated as dragon model in Japanese. Look it up. Zoro was speaking of Devil fruit types in that sentence. :kata:

So
Who let you out of your cage and what does Zoro have to do with anything?
o
What's the aura? That's Zoro's CoA right? Enma was pulling it out of him that's what Zoro said, "should i stop regulating my Haki, no I'll give you what you want"

Kaido notices something different because amount of CoA Enma pulls is different, the aura is different than regular CoA. King doesn't give a shit about that aura.

eh alright good night
Zoro said the same thing when black lightning came out of his swords

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ancient dinosaur devil fruits are translated as dragon model in Japanese. Look it up. Zoro was speaking of Devil fruit types in that sentence. :kata:
Except he wasn't.
An I know that
But that makes no sense if you're not retarded
So you're saying dinosaurs are dragons so that's one group
But zoro brings up 2 groups
Hes not talking dinosaurs and dinosaurs (which are called dragon fruit) because that's retarded and doesn't make sense.

eh alright good night
I am saying Zoro fully utilized enma on the rooftop to the point where the aura was emanating from the blade and Big Mom and Kaido were mentioning it. During his fight with King it wasn't visible until the current chapter where he distributed the Haki on all his blades at once. King never mentioned it when Zoro started the fight while he was struggling to cut King.

Put Zoro's twister move side by side. The rooftop version vs King fight. You'll understand what I mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.