What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans prayed for Sanji vs Queen to be ended. And now you get your divine punishment of King’s backstory, face reveal and weakness all being rushed into one chap. Hope yall are happy. You caused this..
It’s okay, the Lunarian race plotline will continue through the character they hate the most :stealthblack::rolaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
he did heal using fire
I don't think that it's what was said/ king flame increase his defense, but he doesn't heal. he is "just" more durable.

His defense is still linked to his flames and he did heal using fire. It's not easy to exploit King's defense actually. If he moves too fast then he becomes really hard to hit. And if he becomes slow, then he becomes damn near impossible to hurt even if you hit him. And it's not like his states become low-level or anything. He was fighting Marco in base with his flames on and apparently endured Zoro's COC attacks in his speed mode.
Nobody said it was easy. King is a fucking YC1 and a fucking monster. The guy is a one man army. His trick is greattttttt. But nothing unbelievable.

I have still Marco > King

Oda could literally reveal COC and awakening this chapter and then King's defeat at the next chapter. Would it truly kill him if he drew one more chapter? This dude has no issues drawing +50 chapters worth of running and unnecessary stalling while adding BS Tama subplots but when it comes to fights, he suddenly tries to rush everything. Honestly, what a joke.

Sorry but I'm really salty rn.
The fight hasn't ended yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.