What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh:
Luffy figures out Katakuri's forte is his CoO, uses Boundman against CoO less Kata but doesn't win coz kata gets his COO back

King gets beaten easily once his weakness is known

:milaugh:there are levels to this

Kata : Lucci
King : kaku

I kept tell you this, Kata us twice above YCs, only Benn is equal or superior to him

So this marks the end for Sanji and Zoro YC fights. And now we can compare with Luffy vs Katakuri.

Luffy - 895
Sanji - 1034
Zoro - 1035

I feel like every fight had its pros and cons about it.

- Luffy vs Katakuri had the best CQC within it, Luffy also got a cool new PU…however the ending was absoute trash with both landing attacks at the same time…and also the impacts not landing. Then ofcourse Luffy fainting first and practically losing ( but having Katakuri let him win). It didnt really feel like Luffy got much stronger, his feats were still subpar cause he was fighting a nerfed version of his opponent….and still couldnt beat him.

- Sanji vs Queen had a cool new PU with insane feats, an interesting conflict of character, and a cool double spread ending attack that looked amazing and had him defeat Queen. However Queen was a beyond incompetent opponent, and his last actions was looking at a whore. He never acknowledged Sanji as well, and before their final chap….the fight has the worst CQC between the 3.

- Zoro vs King also had amazing CQC within it, Zoro also seemed to fight a competent opponent and unlocked a new PU. However it seems that Oda rushed their final chapter, and it will be riddled with a backstory that no one needs which will be taking a lot of its panel time. And also King getting nerfed with a lousy weakness that takes away from his general threat lvl. Other cons could also potentially come out when the chap is out.

Either way all the M3 felt like they got fake Ws due to the fact of how their opponents were potrayed prior to their defeats.

Luffy - Felt like he was fighting the undefeated man, but at the end his opponent liked him very much and let him win
Sanji - Felt like he was fighting an opponent with 20 different abilities and high versatility, but at the end his opponent was an incompetent idiot who didnt know how to use it properly
Zoro - Felt like he was fighting an unbeatable opponent, but at the end his opponent has a stupid weakness that makes him very beatable.

I still feel like Luffy vs Kata was the worst, even though it debatably had the best CQC.
The Cope is strong with this one. Luffy vs Kata was the best YC1 fight and arguably the only highlight of the mediocre arc that is WCI. The choreography was amazing, Luffy got coolest powerup. Kata’s amazing flashback and how it influenced his character and Kata finally coming to terms with his flaws and defeat.

It does seem like oda is being pressured by editor to finish and commence shanks arc.

Volume sales for wano this year was bad . I am pretty sure he would have fleshed out his fights to 2-3 chapters .

It also doesnt make sense king and Queen to be defeated in few minutes of onigashima collapse . To me its very rushed like whole cake island . If this is how oda writes one piece i wont expect huge from this manga. Plot is very linear and oda is totally gambling on secret lore , once readers finds out there wont be much in this manga.

King just had a hax ability you need to figure out in order to beat him...
Again oda proving that you doesn't need CoC to be top tier
Marco's regenerative abilities >> king's hax ability

The Cope is strong with this one. Luffy vs Kata was the best YC1 fight and arguably the only highlight of the mediocre arc that is WCI. The choreography was amazing, Luffy got coolest powerup. Kata’s amazing flashback and how it influenced his character and Kata finally coming to terms with his flaws and defeat.
Shit opponent who nerfed himself
Shit final attack
Shit opponent who let Luffy win

Cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.