What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m human and greatly dislike Sanji and very much wanted him to steam roll Queen

What i want is the story to progress properly and quickly… Why would my feelings on a character make me want the story to go badly just because of my feelings?
Agreed. Some children on this forum get mad that they didn't see their cool transformation or next form. Imagine letting your enjoyment of a series get affected by a childish desire to see a cool new form. Oof

Both King and Queen were portrayed to be on a similar level. I'm not claiming they are equal, but when they are portrayed as monsters, they appear in the same panel, as an example take that panel of king burning some fodder's head. They both appear as massive monsters. Now if you view Sanji's fight as an extreme diff, take your eyes out of your ass and try again.
No King is said to be stronger. Stop the wild headcanon

Both King and Queen were portrayed to be on a similar level. I'm not claiming they are equal, but when they are portrayed as monsters, they appear in the same panel, as an example take that panel of king burning some fodder's head. They both appear as massive monsters. Now if you view Sanji's fight as an extreme diff, take your eyes out of your ass and try again.
Sanji fight is a High Diff not extreme diff

G

Gorosei Informer

@Bakazuki Bakainu Drow's new arcana looks sick af :steef: too bad it's locked behind battle pass level 300 hundred million or something
SO ITS TRUE?! I heard rumours a while ago and again very recently but WOW! I'll NEED to see it, FINALLY she gets one, a REAL OG!
Fuck that paywall system, Valve doing that NFT type shit too. They also were one of the first to do lootboxes and micro transactions in games too, at least not on mobile exclusively.

I love Drow though, I ship her with my own favourite Lyralei or Windrunner/ranger ofc. WR I dreamt of her Arcana for YEARS but when they finally releases it and even though it was a timed exclusive, its one of the most beautiful, wonderful/wondrous and just freaking awesome things I've ever seen and known. I'm extremely excited to see Traxex/Tsundere Rangers Arcana now! TYVM for telling me!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
SO ITS TRUE?! I heard rumours a while ago and again very recently but WOW! I'll NEED to see it, FINALLY she gets one, a REAL OG!
Fuck that paywall system, Valve doing that NFT type shit too. They also were one of the first to do lootboxes and micro transactions in games too, at least not on mobile exclusively.

I love Drow though, I ship her with my own favourite Lyralei or Windrunner/ranger ofc. WR I dreamt of her Arcana for YEARS but when they finally releases it and even though it was a timed exclusive, its one of the most beautiful, wonderful/wondrous and just freaking awesome things I've ever seen and known. I'm extremely excited to see Traxex/Tsundere Rangers Arcana now! TYVM for telling me!
yeah battlepass level 333 is too much for me though :catcry: i ain't paying for that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.