What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry it fits power level than anything else. people love to say it's abt importance. however sanji is way more important to the crew than zoro. sanji can lead, fight, a strategist and literary the cook of the crew. while all zoro can do is lead and fight which sanji already does. so sanji's importance >>> zoro's.

according to luffy he cant become pirate king without sanji :myman:

Sanji easily defeats queen while zoro struggled his life to defeat king. king>=queen while Sanji = zoro is clear as day.
author's words abt wings is them helping pirate king to "soar". u cant soar with one being stronger :cheers:

zoro fans can cry in the corner :risitasad: :shame:
Sanji feeds him lmao

@Tyki_Mikk @mly90 @Peroroncino @Marimo_420 @Topi Jerami @Daikenki looks like it's the end of King-sama...

Kudos to your brothers for wanking King during all this time.
He was hands down the best opponent for Zoro :myman:
look Zoro fought all king form, I would have appreciate more hybrid King vs Zoro but that is me wish.
Anyway everyone beside Kaido would have had the same treatment especially when Zoro is actively using advcoc.
You know what? Oda is gona troll the community and will say that king of course is a conqueror but in a SbS :myman:

Still this fight was 1000& better than clown queen or fliyng 6 and also it look better than big mom shit.
The only fight that sound and have some hype is Kaido vs Luffy (I fear for Kaido, especially because Luffy like to use goofy movement)....

Wrong, I'm using logic.

Rooftop Luffy is stronger than WCI Luffy. Rooftop Zoro outperformed rooftop Luffy, bested Kaido and scarred Kaido with 20 to 3p broken bones. King was beating that Zoro and required Zoro to obtain ACoC to beat him. It's not hard to understand.

King's attacks were overpowering Zoro and forcing through the skull wall and bedroom. His beak attack broke through bedrock the size of the skull horn. Big Mom attack couldn't break the floor.

King matched Zoro speed in attack and CQC. Katakuri was hit by base Luffy.

If Zoro was weaker that WCI Luffy then he wouldn't have outperformed all of the SN on the rooftop or best Kaido in a weaken state. It's not hard to understand power level. The problem is you and others grossly overrate WCI Luffy and Katakuri. You think Katakuri is this invincible character nobody can't touch.
roof top zoro never out performed luffy. That's the only thing u need to know :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.