What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjis already surpassed zoro. He neg diffs blitzes before zoLo can draw a single sword. 2 ifrit jambes later and zoros on the other side of the island wondering why his bones feel like they're melting
sanji will always be in the dust of the true kings.
his armament is forever limited far behind zoro and luffy's, that's why ifrit jambe will never burn a hair on those two.

This proves how genius Luffy was, even not knowing Haki was already more stronge rthan Zork Pre TS, thats nuts.

19 years Old>21 years old in Potential matters.
Well I don't think Luffy was stronger than Zoro pre TS
Whiskey Peak Zoro was holding back while Luffy was blood lusted yet they equaled
Alabasta Zoro got a power up but Luffy didn't.
Luffy got surpassed
EL they were about equal

If I wanna nit pick
But portrayal wise
Three DB wise they were equals.

Kaido didn't put luffy anywhere
If you could read he questioned luffys potential ie how strong will luffy be not now

Everything luffy done combined is less than asura
Cry
He compared gear 3 luffy's attack with top tier potential of the verse. While he said "boy" to ashura zoro and zoro admitted he couldnt put down kaido while WCI level luffy did that :ihaha:

I like how u try to run away from manga facts :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He compared gear 3 luffy's attack with top tier potential of the verse. While he said "boy" to ashura zoro and zoro admitted he couldnt put down kaido while WCI level luffy did that :ihaha:

I like how u try to run away from manga facts :milaugh:
He didn't do any of that.

And no kaido corrected zoro for being disappointed with himself saying you've done enough this wound will remain

I like how you can't read.

The Rengoku Oni Giri Zoro used against King had hardening. Against Kaido it did not.

And the defence may be an active ability.

Later on, even Shi Shishi Sonson (one of Zoro's strongest techniques) couldn't damage King.
He was with his Flame on defense mode, boths he used Haki, Both Rengoku Oni Giri needs Haki, and attacked with Killer Decapitation Claw.

Well I don't think Luffy was stronger than Zoro pre TS
Whiskey Peak Zoro was holding back while Luffy was blood lusted yet they equaled
Alabasta Zoro got a power up but Luffy didn't.
Luffy got surpassed
EL they were about equal

If I wanna nit pick
But portrayal wise
Three DB wise they were equals.
Luffy not knowing haki=Zoro with Haki Pre TS, well i can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.