What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy not knowing haki=Zoro with Haki Pre TS, well i can live with that.
Well Zoro didn't actually know what he was using was Haki, he was just sub consciously using it with Shi Shi Son Son. Zoro equaled Luffy before learning Haki tho in Whiskey Peak.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, 2 attaxks and he was already running away.
AdvCoC Attacks

Who says that?
I am just saying put some respect on King's name he's insanely strong.
Sanji is very very strong too almost Katakuri level but King is just on a whole different level.
I think its to early to say about EoS Sanji . However seeing how king and Queen billion bounty fighter getting blown up in 15 minutes leaves me less desired Sanji 's opponent may just be powerful in future.

If you would asked me this before wano then EoS sanji would be YC 1 . Right now i am not sure with Im, Gorosei characters. If SSG fighters are all powerful than Yonko commander then we may have to change powerlevel structure.

Feat wise, the only way Rooftop Zoro performed better against Hybrid Kaido was AP. Kaido didn't even use Haoshoku against Zoro.

Yamato faced a Kaido using Haoshoku and not holding back and held him back for longer than 1010 Luffy did.

And she wasn't defeated at the end of the battle.

You can't claim that Rooftop Zoro must be stronger than her solely because his AP is higher. Rooftop Zoro's AP is higher than even Hybrid Kaido.
Zoro also held off Hakai, which is an endurance, strength and haki feat superior to what Yamato has shown. He proceeded to fight and scar Kaido, further establishing his endurance.

I'd predict Kaido will showcase more against Luffy and that Yamato didn't get all that Kaido had to offer.

Their attack speed is at least comparable since Zoro has his very own Shi Shishi Sonson, which has speedblitz components just like TB.

Both Yamato and Zoro don't have flying capabilities nor practical movement speed that'd exactly wow us.

Now Yamato's duration to tango with Kaido is impressive, but what she did to Kaido in that time leave more to be desired. And sure Zoro didn't face off against Hybrid Kaido with AdCoC in that clash, but he did overpowered him so convincingly that he left him defenseless, and open for an attack.

I think its yoo early to say about EoS Sanji . Hiwever seeing how king and Queen billion bounty fighter getting blown up in 15 minutes leaves me less desired Sanji 's opponent may just be powerful in future.

If you would asked me this before wano then EoS sanji would be YC 1 . Right now i am not dure with Im, Gorosei like character. If SSG fighters are all powerful than Yonko commander then we may have to chane powerlevel structure.
Well King is a lot stronger than Queen. He's Kaido's official right hand man.

sanji will always be in the dust of the true kings.
his armament is forever limited far behind zoro and luffy's, that's why ifrit jambe will never burn a hair on those two.
Sanji casually negg diffs your favorite character while thinking of giving frankt a power up. Begone troll. Before I get serious and swift diff your shit tier headcanon

He didn't do any of that.

And no kaido corrected zoro for being disappointed with himself saying you've done enough this wound will remain

I like how you can't read.
no kaido literary admitted zoro's inferiority since he accepted that someone like zoro cant even put him down and told him it was actually enough for someone like u :milaugh:
U still didnt reply how come a mere gear 3 attack gave kaido top tier potential vibes and kaido never gave a fuck abt ashura zoro's strongest attack :ihaha:

And for ur reminder kaido dodged luffy's attack while he never did that with any of zoro's attacks :suresure: :suresure:
kaido gave that much fucks abt zoro's attacks :milaugh:

Well Zoro didn't actually know what he was using was Haki, he was just sub consciously using it with Shi Shi Son Son. Zoro equaled Luffy before learning Haki tho in Whiskey Peak.
He isn't already knowed? He only don't used. And was not necessary to use.
Post automatically merged:

because zoro's AdvCoC was more than he could handle.
King is a coward, and have people who put this coward above Yamato or even Kaidou.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
no kaido literary admitted zoro's inferiority since he accepted that someone like zoro cant even put him down and told him it was actually enough for someone like u :milaugh:
U still didnt reply how come a mere gear 3 attack gave kaido top tier potential vibes and kaido never gave a fuck abt ashura zoro's strongest attack :ihaha:

And for ur reminder kaido dodged luffy's attack while he never did that with any of zoro's attacks :suresure: :suresure:
kaido gave that much fucks abt zoro's attacks :milaugh:
Because scarring kaido isn't potential
Kaido doesn't have to think how strong will zoro be in the future when he got given his second scar in all his life.
Luffys acoc got LAUGHED AT cry

Btw, I really wished King had CoC.
Otherwise, why would Kaido waste time trying to "tame" CoC users like Luffy and Kidd when not even his first mate has it?
Seriously.
With every event, "Udon" becomes more and more stupid.
:lawsigh:
Queen should also have CoC. The way he reacted to Luffy using it in Udon was just way too casual and nonchalant considering how even people like admirals react to someone using it.

Most people would say yes
Vocal minority
Luffy die hard fan boys
Law Kidd stans
Sanjitards
would say no
But they are dishonest, they are trolls, they are biased.
Sanji is a top tier as well

This mf is a CHEF for crying out loud being compared to your faves CONSTANTLY and fighting 2 commanders at once while protecting weaker crewmates+defeating one of them……this dude is a chef before he is a fighter bruh….

NO WAY IN HELL ARE COOKS NORMALLY THIS STRONG!!!!

No other chsracter with a different occupation can do what Sanji is doing rn bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.