What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and in that manga, beating Queen does not translate to beating King - especially with his new feats.
Beating Queen in general no?
Send Hybrid Queen Flying over Onigashima and break his teeth and send him K.o in the processo while Base Queen could easily tank Marco's kicks who are strong enough to send flying Aokiji? Yes.
Sanji > King

Not even Big Mum, a Yonko with one of the greatest know AP, cant come through his defense and stamina. But Zoro can, what?
Big Mom literally broke through all her metal shield
How does Big Mom have one of the greatest AP, her Ikokou is downright pathetic. Zoros AP shat on hers even before CoC and now Zoro has CoC.
Big Mom hasn't even bothered using CoC in law and kidd

i was always a believer of zkk. because of 2 reason oda set up

1. zoro should slay a dragon like ryuma
2. zoro will use the same attack which he missed against kaido.

its called chekov's gun. thats why i was confident in zkk. but in this very chapter oda made zoro slaying the "symbolic dragon" who looks just like kaido using that same style "missed attack".

so zkk is over. its not gonna happen anymore. because the chekov's gun is fulfilled. i can admit wrong when the plot shows it.

also i think oda pussied out of his initial zkk idea because it would take away credit from his boi luffy. so in this chapter he cleverly did a compromise. its also the same reason why oda went out of his way in recent sbs saying he doesn't want to explore "shimotsuki storyline" and "he is not zoro's dad" ....... he was initially going for zkk then chickened out.
That was nice but you forgot one main reason zkk will happen. And that's enma becoming a black lady this arc. Something Oden couldn't accomplish. Since King is down the only person left would be kaido

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Big Mom literally broke through all her metal shield
How does Big Mom have one of the greatest AP, her Ikokou is downright pathetic. Zoros AP shat on hers even before CoC and now Zoro has CoC.
Big Mom hasn't even bothered using CoC in law and kidd
You boldly claiming Zoro has higher AP than Yonkos? Damn... its way more concerning as i thought.

And even if she broke through his metal, did she put him down? Did he stopped smiling or lose his bloodthirst? Did he thought about losing? Didnt saw these panels.

My initial thought was that Zoro was in the air above the island close to the dragon head (green circle) and launched down a flying slash that cut through the dragon and then King.

But as I'm re watching this it seems that Zoro actually jumped all the way down cutting the dragon while passing through and then basically arriving in front of King (red circle) and cutting him in CQC, which means that right now he's in mid air outside Onigashima and needs to push himself back with Clear Lance or somebody needs to pick him up...

What do you think?

EDIT:

Yeah, I think I'm right.

Behind the leaker logo there's a speech buble where Zoro says "飛龍侍極 " which is the final part of the attack name "Flying Dragon Extreme Samurai" , so Zoro only launched the attack after he had already cut through the dragon, which means he's really in the red circle.

He probably launches himself back with Clear Lance and then goes to sleep.

@nik87 @Geo @HA001 @Aknolagon @Cinera

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Beating Queen in general no?
Send Hybrid Queen Flying over Onigashima and break his teeth and send him K.o in the processo while Base Queen could easily tank Marco's kicks who are strong enough to send flying Aokiji? Yes.
It means Sanji's Boeuf burst are stronger than Marco's attacks. And Marco's random kicks aren't scalable to named attacks that he used.

Does not mean he beats King.

Status
Not open for further replies.