What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Surviving impossible odds jumps you an entire level
Eh, I don't see it. Like it's a foregone conclusion that Zoro will survive. IMO, the Mink Medicine might be used to nerf Zoro (like he was after Thriller Bark) to keep him out of action in Elbaf.

I'm guessing that current Zoro is > Zoro after surviving those odds (assuming ZKK/forging a Black Blade don't happen this arc [I think they will]).

My point is that I think that in the aftermath of the Mink medicine Zoro would be nerfed.

Marco using that defense technique doesn't mean it was needed. You think King's casual fire punch > magma punch?
By feats it is. That's how feats analysis works. You don't headcanon what was needed vs was not needed.

I would still put Sanji on Katakuri level until I see his next fight.
He would high diff someone like Queen.
A fresh Exoskeleton Sanji mid diffs Queen.

Marco lasted for 3 days against the Roger Pirates as a kid and wasn't exhausted against the Admirals in Marineford.

Unless you think current Sanji is Admiral level, good luck.
I mean even other characters who do not shine in stamina fought for 3 days against Roger Pirates.
Zoan King and Queen not fighting at the best of their arsenal could even almost defeat him and he got tired against them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Who said damaging? I said if King change Defense to Spees to attack Katakuri, he will loses his defense for a FS guy, Albert will be counter attack by Kata when he uses his FS and Shape shifting and uses his awakening to trap King with Awakening and stab him with Mogura
In his speed form, he was able to take MULTIPLE ADVANCED CONQUERORS ATTACKS.

Katakuri does not have any attack which are that strong. Katakuri simply cannot hurt Albert.

After Zoro and Sanji got their final powerups‚ they seemed to mid-dif King and Queen. I am not sure I like this. I would have preferred it went for a bit like how it went between Luffy and Katakuri after Luffy went Snakeman.
Nah this makes sense. Luffy vs Katakuri was comparatively weak shit in comparison to the fights in Onigashima. Maybe Luffy wasn't really all that and a bag of chips until Wano.

Lunarians ended up being a huge disappointment. Just one tiny flame on King's back and a vague gimmick surpassed with no inventiveness. I'd have rather Oda stuck to Zoro learning how to cut fire in this fight instead of this undefined "switching" of King. Let's see if reading the chapter in good quality improves it a bit.

Both Queen's and King's fights felt half-assed, at the end of the day.

nah bruh, you are legit ignoring what he is saying here. you ignored this in several consecutive posts of yours.

referring to the shit he said before this doesnt mean shishio didnt make THIS^ point.
First of all @Pantheos sorry for all those digs at you. I am sure you are a very cool guy irl and I don't want to have any hostility towards you either and I don't have any desire to try to talk to anyone about you being an admin.

I hope we can have civil discussion.
Here is my stance.
Once Zoro received advanced CoC, even in the midst of mental pressure of drug kicking in, Enma disaster, he defeated King in less than a minute. He blocked everything King had and straight up overpowered his fire defense in the last panel. That's why its a mid diff fight.

King is the strongest First commander of Yonko but he high diffs Katakuri and Marco.
And mid diffing a first commander is a Yonko level feat.

Kaido called King his right hand man, he called him strong even when he was a teenager, it won't make sense for Kaido to straight up low diff him, Mid diff would sound about right.

And Zoro showed that he can mid diff too

Hence why Zoro is Yonko level character.
Does that mean he can beat every Yonko Level character. No but he can definitely compete with them.

In my opinion he loses to Kaido and Shanks, Mihawk, Akainu, Dragon Kizaru etc but he can defeat Big Mom, Oden, Old Rayleigh.
Fujitora vs Zoro or Luffy vs Zoro is like eitherway

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean even other characters who do not shine in stamina fought for 3 days against Roger Pirates.
Zoan King and Queen not fighting at the best of their arsenal could even almost defeat him.
Im not looking to debate Marco vs Sanji now. Make your case in the respective thread in the battledome once the chapter is out and @ me. I'll respond when I have time.

It's about power level. If it was about reliability then Nami would be a wing instead of Sanji. King may have easily dealt with Sanji, but he was still the 2nd strongest member Luffy recruited.

He doesn't need to surpass her before EoS, he needs to surpass her before the end of Wano. And given that he just passed out in his big fight against a YC2, the chances of that happening are zero.
Why must it happen before Wano, though? Why not EoS? Even if Cook does not surpass Yamato this arc, if he does it EoS, he is still canonically Luffy's 2nd strongest recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.