What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid go back and read his interview before laughing, initially Oda was scarred that Zoro&Shanks would be more popular than Luffy.
Not my word, the mangaka is telling that. Go search in arlog park forum Oda interview and you will find that
How does it explain anything you are saying? It means Oda loves Luffy (there is a reason he made him the main character) more than other cool/edgy/mysterious characters and he just wants the main character to be win. And he was not wrong on his choice considering Luffy has won all the official polls till now.

Because of their hax. Kid and Law can harm Big Meme without any advanced haki. Kid controls metal, something Zoro uses. All Kid has to do is distract Zoro and have Law hit him with a GK.
Zoro would clear out all that metal with one Tatsumaki that had Kidd shitting his pants. this time time CoC and he dies. Even King was able able pull zzoro out before but wirh CoC coating that'd impossible.

Law dies to one shi shi son son
Post automatically merged:

:suresure:
You mean both King and Queen?
Queen never ever hurt Marco
It was King's slash
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they are on the commander scale while Zoro transcended that.
Can he beat admirals?

Luffy >= Zoro >> Kidd >= Law > Killer > Every other supernova (toss ups)

Mid diff gap between zoro and kidd
Not necessarily agreeing on Kidd over Law. Kid is really a one trick pony, and his attacks do not even seem that fast.
Meanwhile Law has serious finishers.
Agree on the mid diff though, i would say Kid is at best in-between Y1Cs and Y2Cs (Doflamingo range), and Zoro is above Y1C.

So in my view.

Kaidou>=BM.
King>=Kata.
Queen>Smoothie.
Jack>Cracker.
Perospero=>WsW.
Oven>Sasaki.
Snack=Ulti
Maria=>Compote.
P1=>Daifuku.
Ministers>Headliners( don't counting Apoo and Hawkins).
See if you were this reasonable yesterday we'd have a very good discussion
I pretty much agree but I think King just as too many means of getting past FS while Kata can't hurt King even in base max speed form.
But portrayal also matters so King high diffs

Status
Not open for further replies.