What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because you are idiot, the difference
nah you will bow before zoro altar soon
You must be one of those people who said zoro wouldnt get ADVCOC this arc while most zoro fans said he would, and he got it just a couple of chapters after Luffy. How many times can you brainless people be wrong about Woro this Arc. He is one of the favorites of Oda, he sees polls of how close zoro is to luffy in popularity.

:gokulaugh:
It looks like I created another Butthurt troll that cries with my name like a fangirl here. :suresure:

Look what your Lolo says Troll;

Lolo: ''I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!
---

Lolo: "Hah... Hah...
I don't have much time...
If the fight lasts any longer, my sword can kill me!!"

''

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo is still too weak in comparison with Oden, what do you say to that troll Lolo fanboys?

Lolo fans like you didn't only say retarded things like CoC was useless in top tier battles you troll, they also said Lolo was going to easily beat King, but he was forced to use his full power by making his own sword steal his life. :gokulaugh:

Now we know why weak mihawk is scared to fight, he wouldn't want his sword steal his life against Vista, Jozu or Crocodile :suresure:

It means you have retarded takes as you can't understand even Lolo in East Blue make mihawk sweat :suresure: That's how weak mihawk is, being scared of East Blue Lolo and Pre-TS Lolo when he beats baboons.

:suresure:
Retard take as usual from comrade.

Lolo admitted he didn't have much time against King, and he is going to die if he kept using CoC you troll.

Let's see comrade's retarded post history;

Retarded takes from troll comrade as usual and he gets destroyed by me. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
This is one comical post . XD
Maybe we got each other on the wrong feet here. Im sorry too for getting out of the line to much. Lets put that by side and try it again, on a civil discussion, like you offered.

In my opinion, Zoro has unlocked the AdCoC under these extreme circumstances (body completely broken, medicine holding him in fight, extreme difficulty fight right now, pushed to the edge, the whole raid situation etc.pp.... you get my point), but i doubt he has free use of it right now. He needs to master it before. Thats why i cant take a discussion of his AdCoC-Status for fight comparison. If he had mastered it, King would be a Mid Diff fight and then he may be on Yonko level. And this is what i expect of him in the next Arc. But not for now. Thats why i put him on YC1. He is able to surpass that point under extreme circumstances, but he hasnt surpassed it by default. In my opinion.

Also i dont want to rank the other YC1 right now. We know nearly nothing about Beckman, Katakuri is difficult to compare (in my opinion) and Marco is some different kind of YC1 from my point of view. So i wouldnt like to rank them. But i would put, by mere understanding, Katakuri and King pretty close to each other.

This is also why i doubt he can beat Linlin now. He may could if he is able to master AdCoC, which will happen on the next big ark, i have no doubt, but not now. He would need to use and hold AdCoC way longer as he could right now under these extreme circumstances. When pushed that far, he would be able to sever hurt Linlin, but he wont be able to put enough damage in his limited timeframe.

Thats why i think, honestly, Zoro wont be able to beat Kid right now. Before you get mad, let me explain my opinion. You dont need to share it, but this is my honest opinion:

Kid is able to tank a furious big mum since a long time, an Yonko which attacked several people with her AdCoC already (P1 f.e.), still Kid didnt took sever damage from it, he even smiles the whole time. He also got internal damage from an outside source, which still doesnt hold him back. And he is fighting since the beginn of the raid. Luffy, in comparison, got some breaks inbetween, like with Momo. Zoro got his medicals and a break (while sanji carried him). I dont want to downplay these two, but this is highlighting Kids Stamina in my opinion.
But i see that he is lacking some serious damage right now. For now, he is a walking tank with near endless Stamina. This was even highlighted before, when Hawkins explain Kid and Killer fought against Kaido till they couldnt stand anymore. Which seems to be a way longer timeframe as even Luffy, which got oneshotted right before Udon.

This lack of AP is something Kid is working on right now. He carefully watched luffys doings, he even analyzed it a bit (sure not on Killer-Level), but he did. Thats where he is improving on working on right now. It kinda reminds me on Luffy vs Katakuri. Except with Luffy it was CoO and Kid is trying to achieve AdCoC. And since Kid didnt used CoC, CoO and CoA in the whole raid, while we know he has it, i expect it to happen soon. Thats my simple understanding of Shounen. Additionaly, when Law asked him if he has gone all out right now, he refused to answer. So Kid is not in a desperated situation right now. From my point of view.

And for the difference between AdCoC and expected AdCoC of Kid:
Like i said, Zoros needed to be unlocked in this extreme circumstances, it is kinda like a last solution of his mind and body. The last all out. But for Kid, it is coming planed right now. He may even try to use it already, he may is even trying to master it already to come to the point where he can fully controlled use it. Something i expect coming from Zoro in the next Ark.

This is why i put Kid above Zoro.

So, to end this long ass posting:
Sorry again for also my bad behavior.
And everything i write here wont be stated as fact by me, its all my opion and point of view. I dont have an issue with you having a different one.
I agree with even kidd knows how to do awakening. He didnt answer how long will he use it.

Kid is definitely unpredictable he has not shown CoC yet so it looks like last resort which he has not completely mastered yet .

I also partially agree with @ShishioIsBack fresh zoro with AdCoC can push Kidd . I think current zoro should beat kidd .

We will have to wait for AdCoC kidd how much damage he can do to big mom she has strongest durability and basically a tank.

He's seen literally applying advCoA onto his sword so it could withstand his magma on panel. How is his sword gonna withstand magma heat if not....make it make sense I dare you

Sanji according to himself can produce hotter simping fire (passion) thanks to his sturdy exoskeleton that artificially boosts muscle mass and bone structure. And well, he is just using Judge's electromagnetic crack leg so I don't understand what's the big deal.

Listen, I wouldn't say King has advCoA if he was using magma on his own body because we know his durability is insane but he does it on his hakied up sword, does the sword have lunarian durability? Enlighthen me, please.

Oh yeah sure....the man who when asked if he has CoC too or if he inteds to become a King and answers "I have no idea what you're talking about" and "Huh?" is gonna tell King "Oh shit you can use this ability too?" Lmao these people holy shit....not 1 fucking brain cell.

Lmao Wadatsumi mountain size? Have you even seen the size of Onagashima's skull and how massive King's explosion was when comparing the two? This is a MOUNTAIN RANGE size explosion feat my guy. Sanji's AP is nowhere near the level of King neither is his speed or durability.

And if you think he does go ahead and bring me the panels...
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Okay, first off

Sanji's flammes have nothing to do with judge's electromagnetism

It's just the heat from his flammes

Please atleast bother to use less stupid headcanons

This downplay is beyond stupid, just stop man

Sanji's flammes are just that hot, just like he doesn't use Invisibility, he's just that fast

And yes, king doesn't have coc, disappointing I know, but it is what it is

"I don't understand what's the big deal"

Lmfaooo

Come on, no way you're this stupid

Just stop basing 90% of your arguments on headcanon and statements contradicted by the story itself

Zoro already surpassed that even without doing the same, but Sanji didn't?

:kaidowhat:

Despite if Yamato joins or not, Sanji will be above, despite if he gets CoC or not.
Zoro can produce black lightning from his atack, and what the hell you mean by "withoud doing the same"? Zoro already left a massive scar on Kaido in his brief clash with him, what did yamato do?

Sanji dosent have CoC, much less adCoC soo obviusly he cant win a adCoC clash, as he lacks the very basic requirement for it....and thats actual CoC.
:usoprice:

:gokulaugh:
It looks like I created another Butthurt troll that cries with my name like a fangirl here. :suresure:

Look what your Lolo says Troll;

Lolo: ''I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!
---

Lolo: "Hah... Hah...
I don't have much time...
If the fight lasts any longer, my sword can kill me!!"

''

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo is still too weak in comparison with Oden, what do you say to that troll Lolo fanboys?

Lolo fans like you didn't only say retarded things like CoC was useless in top tier battles you troll, they also said Lolo was going to easily beat King, but he was forced to use his full power by making his own sword steal his life. :gokulaugh:

Now we know why weak mihawk is scared to fight, he wouldn't want his sword steal his life against Vista, Jozu or Crocodile :suresure:

It means you have retarded takes as you can't understand even Lolo in East Blue make mihawk sweat :suresure: That's how weak mihawk is, being scared of East Blue Lolo and Pre-TS Lolo when he beats baboons.

:suresure:
Retard take as usual from comrade.

Lolo admitted he didn't have much time against King, and he is going to die if he kept using CoC you troll.

Let's see comrade's retarded post history;

Retarded takes from troll comrade as usual and he gets destroyed by me. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Lolo sounds like the geekiest and most virgin thing anyone can say lmao

@Erkan12 legit question, have you ever had any kinda romantic interaction with a woman?

Thats such a retarded point, Zoro fainted because of the wound he got, also because of his stomach as he was eating and drinking poisonous stuff for weeks.

Meanwhile Sanji fainted due to lack of stamina, not because of injuries.
:tchpepe:
Otama has been drinking poisoned water for years. Ussop has craked his skull. Jinbei has his chest pierece by Akainu.

Your logic says, Otama, Ussop, Jinbei>Zoro ?

Any other excuses?

What?

Bro, katakuri would be down if he took those punches without haki

We saw how hakiless big mom performs against luffy with ryou

Queen fractured big mom's skull btw, the sfx sound indicate that

And during ennies lobby, Jabra literally said "this kick, it burned me TO THE BONES"
Katakuri took G4 punches he’s not going down from anybodys hakiless punches.

Luffy v. Big Mom is a bad example Luffy wasn’t injured at all from that because he’s made of rubber.

Queens attack didn’t do actual damage to Big Mom she just got he memories back and went to sleep.

Well when we seen Queen saying he has internal damage I’ll concede this point until then the attack looks skin deep.

Once again I’m fine with Sanjis power up I just wish he fought someone better. They should have brought Katakuri from WCI instead of Smoothie and let Sanji fight Katakuri and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.