What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4) Kaido's lore knowledge is insane. Knows about Joy Boy, knows about Robin and Pudding abilities to read PG, knew King was a lunarian and was very valuable from the start, knows about GV since he was there, and there is something else he knows that explains why he's in Wano that we haven't been told yet.
I was thinking back to this, and I think Oda already gave us the answer! That fox guy told Zoro than in the past Wano was the country of Gold... Well, we don't know what that means, but I bet Kaido does, and that's why he's here.

@ all the ZBoisssss on the last page in the middle panel on the right in terms of Meters or Feet/Yards how long do you think that AdvCoC black lightnight. Not even exagerating that looked exponentially longer than anyother character using AdvCoC thus far and it's not even close

I dedicate this chapter to the dear @Chaves who told that the translation i gave for the vivre card is biased.

This chapter confirms all the things said in King's VC :
- Right hand of Kaido ;
- Amazed by Kaido's strength and vision and followed him ;
- Leader of all stars since he was the oldest and the most trusted subordinate of Kaido ;
- Second strongest next only to Kaido.

Enjoy :cheers:

Not happening. Zoro admitted in this chapter that Enma is about to drain all his Haki, and this was before he performed his finisher. Zoro will likely faint after his fight, just like Sanji. Zoro’s Ryuma parallels got paid off in this chapter
Lmao

The Ryuma pararell is Zoro being seen as the next sword God/ Ryuma by the WANO PEOPLE.

If you think cutting a fire fake dragon is enough to start a legend let me laugh loud without control.

Status
Not open for further replies.