Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot that I thought the Numbers would be Kaido's veterans and forgot all about them. Their role in the Beasts Pirates are akin to Impel Down's Jailer Beasts.
  • 1) Inbi
  • 2) Fuga
  • 3) Zanki (yeeted by CP0)
  • 4) Jaki (yeeted by Franky)
  • 5) Goki (yeeted by Luffy)
  • 6) Rokki
  • 7) Nangi (yeeted by the Minks)
  • 8) Haccha (yeeted by Yamato)
  • 9) Kunyun (yeeted by Brook)
  • 10) Juki (yeeted by Drake)

Isn't it too quiet for what appears to be a lost battle for the Beast/Big Mom Pirates alliance?

I mean. King, Queen, Jack, and Tobi Roppo lost and they got just some info boxes that they lost and we switch back to Luffy and Kaido happily fighting together.

Something is very off here.
Kaido and Big Mom are still around so the majority of the enemy force is still in play, not as drastic as Enel being the only one left around in Skypiea but almost.

Isn't it too quiet for what appears to be a lost battle for the Beast/Big Mom Pirates alliance?

I mean. King, Queen, Jack, and Tobi Roppo lost and they got just some info boxes that they lost and we switch back to Luffy and Kaido happily fighting together.

Something is very off here.
yh, oda's writing if the thing that is off

he fell off, it's time to accept it.

If anything it confirms that the admirals are monsters since they're actually directly implied multiple times to be more powerful than CP0 agents.
Do you know they are really like a secret Agents? Right? They don't want to showcase their strenght, when they bypass the Admirals, after that they faces CP0, well Balckbeard who is stronger than a Admiral run away from CP0, why they don't send Kizaru or any admiral to Baltigo?

in your opinion why oda keeps reminding people that members of the D. clan are sworn enemies of the gods?

the navy is only the visible face of WG and akainu is only a subordinate
What D even goes threat the government? Nothing except monkey d luffy . Monkey d dragon.

Sorry your IM suck at guess who game. Maybe he need gobback to elementary school to play guess who game

What hidden weapon/army does world government have it ? It is that planet buster space orcs, humans who can destroy planet in one punch, darkseid clones, shadow dragons ? They are not part of marines.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe Wano will sink or some shit? Making it no more closed country but Wano citizens will spread around the world or some shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.