Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second line is troll, but Sakazuki is indeed more concerned by Ryuma legacy. :lulz:
Cause it is common sense for warrior to train younger generations to be warriors.

Oden did try to make his people inot samurai bettter warrior. Non trained samurai were some even yc level.
‘If they are in proper oden training, they become yc1 to king level.
vice admirals are like flying six or weaker level.

Beside before wano arc started, people thought weakest samurais are yc level. Strongest samurais are yc1. They literally have better army compare to vice admiral marine.

i think 6 or 7 vice admirals are at least yc level. The rest of them are weaker than yc.
Post automatically merged:

People : Akainu is afraid muh samurai.

Me: Then why Akainu dont run away from izo during marineford battle by your dumb logic if he is afraid of samurai ? izo is samurai.
Beside izo hurt kadio on manga panel.
‘Where is manga panel izo hurt kadio and no offscreen excuse please ?
Otherwise Akainu durability > kadio durability.

Last edited:
Kaido is definitely PK level like Roger and Whitebeard, or near those two at the very least :kayneshrug:

Everything is pointing to him being the strongest living character but people still deny it lmfao.
I'm surprised to see someone with a Shanks profile pic saying this since Shanks fanboys are usually the ones that claim Kaido isnt the strongest:few: I'm looking at you KOL

Status
Not open for further replies.