• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even his most recent feat of breakin Katakuri's record

He won via hostage advantage
Post automatically merged:

In the new world alone
Vs Doffy - he have major help from law and 100 gladiators

Vs cracker - cracker expose his lack of AoE and needed Nami's help to soften the biscuits

Vs kata- one word Brulee

Vs Kaido - self explanatory
I disagree that about Katakuri. Pirate fights doesn't matter if he got a hostage and she wasn't a hostage anyway she just used her to escape from Katakuri until his haki come back 10 min after which is way different from Hawkins using Kid as a hostage to beat Killer.
To finish about Katakuri... Luffy lost.

Luffy vs Doffy both sides had help. Luffy fought a lot before facing Doffy. This is the worst excuse saying He and Law fought Doffy since Trenbol was there with him. We even have a panel where both Luffy and Doffy saying each other are already heavily damaged. Doffy wouldn't tank G4 anyway specially KKG. In fact Luffy using KKG is overkill and he needing 2 rounds of G4 is stupid pacing by Oda.

Luffy vs Cracker he was able to destroy the biscuits in his G4 form. But he needed Nami's help to beat him and that finale was a joke. I really hate that Tankman bullshit.

I actually think impel down does the opposite or foreshadowing awakening in Wano.

I think it’s Oda writing in a reason why high level zoans don’t use it since it makes them go berserk

Wano started with Luffy and otama tho.

That means OTK: otama tames Kaido
Lame argument

And otama both have connections to Luffy and Zoro
All relevant characters in wano either have interactions or have things to say to Luffy and Zoro

From Otama , tengu to scabbards , Yasuie , Hyogoro and 2 royals like Hiyori and Momonosuke

And yamato have potential plotline to Zoro as well

If youre literate you have already know oda have written wano arc around luffy and zoro

Side characters like kidd and law aint it

When feats and panels aint in their favor
They will use the lame " Hes got the MC plot armor move "
Which feats?
Which panels?
Luffy being one-shot by Kaido?
Two-shot by Apoo?
3rd time knocked out in this raid?
Luffy coming back stronger after each beating?
Everybody helping Luffy to beat fodders in order for him to reach Rooftop?
Luffy avoiding fighting Queen and King and taking the longest way to rooftop?
Luffy saying he would need G4 to fight Ulti?
Luffy taking hundred hits from Katakuri but Kata falling down after 5 attacks from Luffy?
Luffy uncouncious talking telepathically with Momo?
Post automatically merged:

Lame argument

And otama both have connections to Luffy and Zoro
All relevant characters in wano either have interactions or have things to say to Luffy and Zoro

From Otama , tengu to scabbards , Yasuie , Hyogoro and 2 royals like Hiyori and Momonosuke

And yamato have potential plotline to Zoro as well

If youre literate you have already know oda have written wano arc around luffy and zoro

Side characters like kidd and law aint it
I would say that Yasuie only have connection to Zoro while Hyogoro only have connection to Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.