Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Kaidou and Luffy continue fighting.
- Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo, but Luffy manages to give him a strong punch and they both fall.
- Then both of them get up and laughing.
- Luffy : "This is getting fun !!"
- Kaido : "Same here !!!"
The GOAT is back :steef:

- The Numbers Zanki and X Drake have been defeated by CP0.
- Apoo and the Numbers Inbi escape.
Makes sense these SN lost. They were way more damaged and the CP0 needed to retain their hype, can't have them losing this early. Drake could have revenge against the CP guy who defeated him in the final war.

Are zoLo fans mad that luffy gonna defeat the guy they wanted their fodder favourite to defeat? Zoro and his fans are the most pathetic individuals I’ve seen. Good luck watching the next 20 chapters of luffy vs kaido
I dont even know how the zorofucks were holding up during WCI.
Someone was propably writing a zoro only manga. Maybe they are still reading 2piece and thats the reason why they think zoro>everyone

You're such a clown. Is Trebol = Law now? Law literally one shot him with his detached arm when he was defeated.

Big Mom had Killer/Hawkins taking shots at Kid in the middle of battle and this dude is complaining about Trebol.
Doesn't matter it was 2v2 and both Law and Luffy already fought before while Doffy and Trenbol was pretty much fresh. Luffy also took a small beating from Bellamy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kills kaido?:funky::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::funky:
You goin have a good time enjoying condom. since he’ll get to have the rest of the arcs shine, while ur pathetic favourite settles with the weakest first commander
Lmfaoooo end of wano you walking out here in tears with only thing to show is holdem and a fake 5 min knockdown on kaido before he gets up and zoro kills him.

Zoro fans are pathetic. Thats all there is to it. And the funniest part is that they’re still clinging onto zkk. :milaugh:
I really wanna respect them for it but look at what they are saying. They have been doing this since the spoilers come out hahah.
I mean what point are they tryna prove, if they are so sure about the statements they are dropping they wouldnt waste time tryna prove it to everyone.

Honestly i wanna see them IRL lmao bunch of clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.