Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, why do you guys have to generalize all Zoro fans and treat them as a hive-mind? And on top of that, why insult the character himself instead of just calling out the people who are being dumb?

It doesn't require downplaying Zoro and calling him "fodder" to hype up Luffy.
Well i personally don't, but i feel that theres the hive-mind, sumthn like a Starcraft Zerg Overmind, and there're individual Zoro fans separated from the hive-mind. Like imo you, Nidai Kitetsu, ZzShinichi etc.

Lmao already condom fans begun to cry like " retard zoro fans , toxic zorofans , pathetic zfans " ..
Candybois do much better than weaklings like you with at least throwing some manga headcanons like Plasma etc .. Stop throwing soft ass insults and try to defend lame ass mc
Condom are illiterate fans

Candies at least have some pseudo science

I put my money most people on here. A majority of their friends do not read One Piece. 2nd there is anything else better to talk about as well outside this forum IRL
I make jokes about Haki with people all the time. Either they feel you or they don't, and even if they don't get it maybe they will still laugh at the reference. It's 2022, you don't have to hide manga under the bed lol

That @Adam-san at least should learn basics of debating bef calling people as retard or friendless lmao.. Nothing about manga but only " retard , salty , toxic , pathetic " i would be in trouble to if had been fan of a lame mc who cant win without help and usually being one shotted by someone
Hahaha do you want me to debate against lies and headcanon?

I make jokes about Haki with people all the time. Either they feel you or they don't, and even if they don't get it maybe they will still laugh at the reference. It's 2022, you don't have to hide manga under the bed lol
Some of my friends read manga and watch anime. We have anything else better to talk about. The real life shit haha

It's why im here, to talk some shit, stir things up, and have some debates and arguments and ride the OP manga wave until it officially ends

Status
Not open for further replies.