Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda: Kaido > Akainu
Why would Luffy fight someone weaker than Kaido after beating Kaido?
He absolutely never said that, not my issue if you're reading Wano Piss, he was refering to Kaido's REPUTATION of being the world's strongest which has been debunked countless times in the story as it is never stated to be factual unlike every other title out there.

You're gonna take a fat L, Oda doesn't write the story according to his fanbase's powerscaling agendas, Akainu scarred Luffy, broke his will, killed his brother and has consistently been set-up alongside BB as an endgame villain with multiple chapters/events focusing on the two of them specifically.

He absolutely never said that, not my issue if you're reading Wano Piss, he was refering to Kaido's REPUTATION of being the world's strongest which has been debunked countless times in the story as it is never stated to be factual unlike every other title out there.

You're gonna take a fat L, Oda doesn't write the story according to his fanbase's powerscaling agendas, Akainu scarred Luffy, broke his will, killed his brother and has consistently been set-up alongside BB as an endgame villain with multiple chapters/events focusing on the two of them specifically.
Comrade skip fishman island where jinbe explains 2 big changes that interest Luffy
Its akainu and Marshall d teach none of those fughazi wannabe joyboy Kaido

the thing is Kaido defeated Luffy 3 times on the rooftop, first Luffy run out of hacky juice, second ragnarock, third offpanel with the new PU after a fight that lasted maybe 10-15minutes, luffy was dropped in the ocean.
This fight, will not last long, as I said max 5 chapters of fighting + probably a flashback for Kaido (will not be that long).

Big Mom vs Kidd&Law is ....meh to be honest. I like a lot the 5SN but that fight is so meh so far, and Oda will not spend that much time for that fight, the worst that can happen is a totally offpanel fight for Big Mom&Kidd Law.
By the way if Kidd didnt unlock advcoc even after his awakening (like in the small panel that we have today) I dont think he will unlock this power.
Luffy running out of G4 is not being defeated. WTF is wrong with people who says that?

Even now Kaido is hitting Luffy much more than Luffy is hitting here but MC plot armor makes he feels nothing about that.

Didn't got your point about Kid and ACoC. Just gonna drop here that without ACoC BM is not gonna be defeated.

I hoped Oda would give us more details on why King’s race was known as “Gods”. What’s the deal with them. Kind of disappointed that we didn’t get anything regarding that
the lunarian plot aint over, the moment the strawhat will learn about the past century, they will know why the lunarian got erased.
Oda cant drop that shit yet :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.