Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King's wings in his df form are more durable not in his simple form man
That is something that has no basis in manga.
Zoro cut through King's fire form
He cut through King's (First Commander's) Haki Sword
He cut through King himself
He cut through wings

He literally broke through all layers of King's defense. Kaido ain't surviving that shit.

Its really cool seeing linlin and kaido actually going serious and using armament against the captains
"Using armament"

Big Meme used conqueror's against page one
She used Armament against Fodder like Gear 4th in WCI who couldn't even tickle Kaido

Stop this "Captains" bullshit already
Zoro neg diffs either of them
Post automatically merged:

Umm cuz he didn't faint??

during onigashima , you are fighting most stronges yonkou army ans stronges yonkou . But any character die . Okey let them dont die . A million times fake hype . Totally useless and garbage
The summary of the whole raid:
Fake tension - fake death - fast power ups - destiny - focus on unnecessary side characters - off panelling of important fights

This isn't a Luffy chapter we only have 2 panels of him
Even with cheap stuffs Luffy overshadow everyone I guess

Pretty clear now that Kaido have awakening and Luffy will need to find something or reveal his new trump card to overcome it

I don't understand why people complains about Luffy and Kaido smiling
Both were smiling since chapter 1008
They enjoy that fight it is stated in VC too even when Luffy mastered IdCoA he looked eager to test it on Kaido
It's not out of Luffy's character he loves to fight
His current opponent is the WSC you really think he won't enjoy to fight him just because of Kinemon or Wa No
Luffy never claimed to be an "hero" and since Chapter 1000 and even before his goal was clear surpass Kaido and BM and prove to them that he will be the PK

Seriously people complaining because two mens or enjoying a 1vs1 ?
I guess those people prefer the friendship's power...

Kaido could be one of the best OP villains if Oda's goes further in the Joyboy part. It really looks interesting
How does he know so much things about Joyboy too ?

Don't want to make any definitive statements, but Who's Who seemed more impressive than Jack fullstop.
WsW is written to be ranked below Jack (even though the former is obviously more powerful) in order to pseudo-nerf Jinbe (i.e. making Jinbe look as if he isn't in the same league as Sanji and making the latter the only one in the crew with a close combat power to Zoro to this point)... Pseudo-nerfing is what Oda did with Croc in Alabasta, and Gin in Baratie...

Status
Not open for further replies.