Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this but Zoro vs King fight Actually only had 1 double page spread
not including the one of Zoro and Sanji attacking king and queen in 1022. Sanji vs Queen had 4 double spreads

All of which had a lot going on......probably why Sanjis fight felt a little too quick in the manga.

We can't ignore the subtle theme of Zoro and Kaido in this arc. Why have Brook mentioned coc to Zoro if he's not gonna get it in Wano?If 1+1=2, surely 2+2=4 Makes the most sense for Zoro to get a black blade against Kaido if kaido is meant to die.. black represented with death, we were shown Ryuma with with black blade chopping off a dragon head this arc, then we have Zoro just say he's the King of Hell, 3+3=zkk with a black blade :madmonk:
I just realized that in the anime Ryuma already had a black blade before slaying the dragon.

We've never really seen "regular" tankman though, it might've been improvised in the moment because of how full Luffy was, just like how he made Snakeman to try and counter Katakuri's FS.
I understand Luffy improvised with stuffed version tank man, but that doesn’t mean the whole form was improvised same implies to snake man. Coming up with a whole form that changes the body and has specific ups and downs isn’t something that can be done in a moment, he obviously t by thought of them during the time skip as he was fighting various creatures that require different ways to counter and over come. Never the less even with tank man being not stuffed doesn’t take away that it’s insanely capable of taking powerful and lethal hits to either negates its effects or minimize its damage to his body. Luffy would have definitely tanked Ragnarok and Thunder Bagua with tank man cuz its durability >>>>>>> base form and bound man.

If im a Sanji stan I would have stopped reading the manga after WCI when the shining star moment of your fav was baking a cake... the funny part is that's not even a joke either
it true, but think about it, Sanji has the most impactfull moment with a Yonko in his own arc, and that happen at the end of Whole Cake Island.

Sanji aimed to bake the best cake, he didnt fail, Big Mom fainted for a moment :milaugh:

For the non ZKK fan, if Sanji had the last say with Big Mom in the so call Sanji year, why shouldnt the Zoro fan enjoy the last say with Kaido?

It is only fair right? or not? you aint happy because Zoro said that he want to cut to pieces Kaido right? So that disqualified Zoro automaticly to met again Kaido :suresure:, What a shame, I see only scarred fan not happy because multiple headcanon created in the past 10years got debunk in Wano :myman:

Just noticed this but Zoro vs King fight Actually only had 1 double page spread
not including the one of Zoro and Sanji attacking king and queen in 1022. Sanji vs Queen had 4 double spreads

All of which had a lot going on......probably why Sanjis fight felt a little too quick in the manga.
Zoro's double spreads are saved for later.

Now imagine what will be Zoro's final moment in Wano, whatever it is it will mirror Lanji stopping BM. Wings and shit. :saden:
The fact that already 2years ago almost 3, Shimizu knew how the end of Wano will be surprising.
The fact that Oda in an interview 3 years ago said that he didnt want to finish Kaido just with pouching (which is Luffy way of fighting) tell me that there is someone or something that will end this fight that aint Luffy.
A suprising ending doesnt include the classical Luffy super pounch move and everyone is safe, nah that the standard way to close an arc. So to the one that are pushing ZKK, this could be the surprise that Oda want to drive to close this arc.

The fact that already 2years ago almost 3, Shimizu knew how the end of Wano will be surprising.
The fact that Oda in an interview 3 years ago said that he didnt want to finish Kaido just with pouching (which is Luffy way of fighting) tell me that there is someone or something that will end this fight that aint Luffy.
A suprising ending doesnt include the classical Luffy super pounch move and everyone is safe, nah that the standard way to close an arc. So to the one that are pushing ZKK, this could be the surprise that Oda want to drive to close this arc.
Oda most likely talkin bout Luffy character development( in connection to ZKK ) and not insane feats

Luffy will outclass kaido but he will fall short on finishin him coz of soft stance (luffy dont kill )
What do you think ? @nik87 @bennbeckman @Cinera

That will allow Kaido to power up and regain his advantage

I see Oda tackling the soft character approach
Kaido emphasize it that what made Whitebeard weak is their soft stance

I see a near tragedy involvin Luffys character later on when wano is ending

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.