Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah whatever, the point is, that trail from Zoro's Flying Samurai Dragon whatever is longer than Kaidou's thunder bagua that hit Law/Zoro. I don't care which one is stronger, just from the visual sight.
We only have a single panel where we can see the haki trail from zoro's sword
Next one is his attack going towards king
Last one is oda's usual style of advcoc attacks

Oda is going to have to do A LOT more than just give Law and Kid awakening if he wants to have them take down Big Mom in any kind of convincing manner.
Not that much more

If their awakenings were enough to push big mom to sacrifice 1 year of her life, then at most I think they'd need 1 power up each to take her down. However I feel like Kid and Law are largely underestimated and Big Mom is largely overestimated. It could be that they just need new forms/techniques with the stuff they already have to beat her.
Post automatically merged:

What if there's another level to awakening.

We know that there is levels to haki mastery.
CoA hardening-->Ryuo-->ACoC

It doesn't make sense for what we saw with awakening to be the final level of DF mastery, imo there has to be something more. And that can't just be using awakening for a long time. In enies lobby, Jabra and spandam implied that there are literal devils inside DFs. What if awakening is the literal awakening of these devils.
Merely spreading your powers to the surroundings is just the first stage of awakening. Full awakening is what we saw with the impel down guards. Whereas the user normally controls the fruit, with the Impel down guards, you have the fruit controlling the user. Despite being humans, the jailer beasts acted more like tamed animals due to their awakenings.

Last edited:
It was the reason he was KOed so soon :myman:
It is the reason he was KO'ed so late
Post automatically merged:

Yes it did
Post Hakai Zoro took Thunder Bagua and it literally accomplished nothing.

The least it could have done was K.O Zoro who is already fatigued and broken and it didn't even do that
It did far better than Lihawk did to Pre TS Luffy

Kizaru>Aokiji and Aokiji~Akainu:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
D: Are Kizaru and Akainu stronger even than Aokiji? P.N. Osumansan
O: Hahh, hahh... Sorry for the late introduction. Hello. I'm the author, who got his Balls Flattened by a Reader... you can call me Balltender. But who cares! Here's a question...YIKES!! What the hell is THIS?! Kizaru?! Get outta here! I'm gonna have nightmares! Sorry P.N. Osumansan, Kizaru's already appeared! He'll show up in the next volume. Actually, you're not that far off, though.
Luffy vs Akainu and Zoro vs Kizaru, the Cook fighting an Admiral would put him on par with Luffy despite being much weaker than him for the entirety of the manga and is currently swift diff worth, will he get conqueror's haki, FS, Sun God and Lunarian power ups and close the gap or is it all propaganda from KOL and his followers.
Who's in the wrong here? :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.