Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit this chapter was so damn good

The Kaido vs Luffy choreography was absolutely off the charts, might be the best fight in Wano so far.

Makes you wonder if Luffy didn't refuse Kaido's offer for the drink would they have become BFF drinking buddies lmao

DRUNK Kaido is a mood i didn't know I needed until this chapter. Kaido calling Luffy a F****** idiot is just straight up hilarious

I really wonder what devil fruit the Gorosei are talking about there are so many possibilities, it's going to be a theories galore the next 2 weeks. That panel of Zunisha looks menacing as hell.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Is ragnarok supposed to be stronger than the thunder bagua or is it the other way round?
Ragnarok probably has more force behind it but the thing with Ragnarok is there's a windup time so you can atleast brace yourself, TB is so effective because it's supposed to be a quick snap to the head before you can defend.

Luffy never lets TB land cleanly anymore, he's always on his toes when he sees that move with FS, that says a lot.

The Kaido vs Luffy is pretty good, but Gorosei had my attention. Did Zunisha eat a df? or is this "special" df still on Zou or Onigahima? :choppawhat: WG target is Nico Robin and a chance to kill her, Luffy? or a yonko wasnt clear. More than likely Robin gets captured but it aint gonna be by the hands of WG. Lurking legend Maybe Zoro will confess his love for Robin lol :sanmoji:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This chapter confirms it for me, Oda puts the most effort into drawing Luffy's fights compared to the rest of the cast, especially post timeskip. I almost forgot he can draw this well throughout a chapter, it's been so long.

Sad for the rest of the cast, but atleast this fight will be drawn well, even if the actual content may come off as a bit cringy. Sanji's fight looked like a bunch of aimless scribbles compared to this. Zoro's was much better than Sanji's, but didn't flow this well.

This chapter confirms it for me, Oda puts the most effort into drawing Luffy's fights compared to the rest of the cast, especially post timeskip. I almost forgot he can draw this well throughout a chapter, it's been so long.

Sad for the rest of the cast, but atleast this fight will be drawn well, even if the actual content may come off as a bit cringy. Sanji's fight looked like a bunch of aimless scribbles compared to this. Zoro's was much better than Sanji's, but didn't flow this well.
It's the same choreography bro and the art is not that good let's say

Status
Not open for further replies.