Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
@rerere my man, look at this list

:doffyou:

But i am a nice guy, i correct it for you (state this exact moment of Manga):
1. Linlin
2. Kaido
3. Luffy
4. Kid
5. Law
6. Zoro
7. King
8. Killer
9. Marco
10. Sanji
Ngl your list is trash as well. Big Mom over Kaido, Law over Zoro and Killer over Marco and Sanji
Fam what exactly are you smoking

Theres a reason sanjis brothers are kidnapped. Coz just like wano is zoros arc so he will face him and so is sanji against big mom. Its not going to be kidd who will defeat him.

This arc is going to be the wings show

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Ngl your list is trash as well. Big Mom over Kaido, Law over Zoro and Killer over Marco and Sanji
Fam what exactly are you smoking
Linlin > Kaido at this specific moment, yes. Because of her Lifespan-Sacrificing. I expected Kaido=Big Mum before her Power Up and when Kaido uses his awakaning, he will be => Linlin.

Law over Zoro just makes sense to me. He is fighting an Yonko, not an YC1. I know you and the other wank Zoro alot and even claim he is Verse-Strongest already, but honestly, thats just my opinion here. You dont need to like it. But claiming drugabuse, just because you prefer your wank, is kinda weak.

Killer over Marco and Sanji is simply because i expect him to be a direct rival to Zoro, like he was shown before and explained. He also low diffed Hawkins, he went (with Zoro) against Kaido and has up his head. He is a R5, which puts him clearly above Sanji. About Marco, i explained before, that i expect him to be more of a support/heal unit, not a power/attack one.

We're not sure what kind of torture techniques they put Killer through, but there weren't any scratches indicating that he was still under any significant effects of them. He's became well-known to the Wano citizens as Kamazo the Manslayer, showing that he's been doing this for a while. By the time of the Zoro fight most of his injuries likely healed. He's likely wearing those bandages to cover his face since he really insecure about it.

I don't think any mental weakness was in play in the fight between Killer and Zoro as some time before this he's accepted this assassin role to save Kidd. It doesn't mske sense to me on why he'd allow his insecurity of his laughter get in the way of performing his best to take out Toki, making him one step closer to save Kidd. If anything he'd arguably perform at his best at the time since Kidd's life is on the line. Throughout the fight he was showing fighting intelligence. He wasn't just some incoherent, laughing mess acting of pure instinct.

He has only shown mental weakness when he was laughing uncontrollably in front of Killer, likely feeling shame to be in Kidd's presence in such a pathetic state, and failing his mission to assassinate Toki, likely in his mind sealing Kidd to an unfortunate fate.

The only concrete nerf Killer had as Kamazo was that he was given a scythe in the place of his Punishers, and that's absolutely wouldn't have an effect on Killer's speed.
Torture seems to be the protocol procedure for Beast Pirates. You could argue that he was healed by that point but why keep the bendages?
He never felt inserire about his face but about his laugh. Bendages were on the body too btw...

As for him not acting by instinct, that's wrong too. We never saw Killer as loud and delirant as in Ringo.

I never argued about his speed being nerfed, but if we look at the blitzes in Onigashima, there's space for that too.

He for sure did his best in that fight, arguing against it would be plain stupid, but that was his best in that condition: physically weakened, mentally stressed and seized of his Punishers.

He is spittin tho. The CP0 guys have been doing nothing but chatting shit since like 15 chapters ago. The one bummy agent is just sitting there doing fuck all asking about Robin and now we have these two budget ass shinobis taking precious panel time that could have been used else where. It's Oda story but still
Why people start hating when someone point out slow pacing :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

You could just buy one for 100€ you know:kayneshrug:
$100*

G

Gorosei Informer

Torture seems to be the protocol procedure for Beast Pirates. You could argue that he was healed by that point but why keep the bendages?
He never felt inserire about his face but about his laugh. Bendages were on the body too btw...

As for him not acting by instinct, that's wrong too. We never saw Killer as loud and delirant as in Ringo.

I never argued about his speed being nerfed, but if we look at the blitzes in Onigashima, there's space for that too.
I think he hid his face as a kid too right? With his hair?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
kaido, big mom, luffy, zoro, kidd/law, law/kidd, king/marco, marco/king, sanji, queen

i’m not sure about zoro over kidd and law, but i think that ACoC is too good as a feat; basically current healthy zoro can give a mid diff fight to a yonko alone
You missed out Yamato g
Decent list.
Personally I have it like this Kaido > Big Mom > Luffy = Kid > Yamato = Zoro > Law = King > Marco > Sanji > Queen > Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.