Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall can you remember people saying in past that Oven was already defeated and because that he didn´t show up later?
Well,happy that we see him again, seems like he took Niji and Yonji, together with Mont 't or.

Now about the Big mom fight, Kid and Law did it pretty well, I wish overall a new awakened skill of Law, thx god Kid got a new attack who probably looks amazing.

Since it is a "VS" title and based how all third characters got show off this chapter, it really seems like the fight end next chapter.
Kid and Law are exhausted and almost off from getting defeated again. But my alarm signals starting off when I read something like this:

When the pro strawhat alliance member saying this, well this will end bad in my opinion.

Probably Big mom pull out awakening next chapter or used finally adv CoC attack together with her homies.
So far Big mom didn´t do much, Kid and Law took the hype, after Big mom pummeling them with fists.
You can be damn sure that BM pulling out crazy feats next week.
This is really insane hype for me since I can´t judge who is going to win thiis battle, something give me the feeling that BM goes out in victory... But who knows, Paper had lot of great arguments who speak for a Kid and Law victory, but something telling me that Bm pulling out something next chapter.

Otherwise I would be hella disappointed about her feats so far, old Whitebeard kinda shake the island and destroy anything in his path, but I don´t have any doubt that Oda giving BM same hype next chapters.
This chapter seriously makes me think, that if 5 supernova on rooftop focusing their all out attacks to big mom instead of kaido. Big mom surely already fall.

this is a perfect moment to set up why Zoro should not die by Oda

1. By showing he still need to make Luffy became Pirate King because he is one of the Wings.
2. By showing he still have a bunch of nakamas.
3. By showing his promise to Kuina.
4. By showing his dream to defeat Mihawk.

but i guess what z-keks want is because of ZKK :kobeha::kobeha:
You didn't find a way to insert okamaji in there? I'm disappointed, perfect opportunity for him to get conqueror's haki. :kobeha:

"we see Big Mom is attacking Law and Kid over and over again. Law and Kid's subordinates ask Big Mom to stop. Big Mom finally stops and stands in front of Law and Kid, who are heavily injured lying on the ground.

Big Mom: "Hah... Hah...
Hmm!! I feel sympathy for your subordinates..."

So their subordinates saved them :kobeha:

"Suddenly, Law gets up and prepares to attack Big Mom again.

Law: "“K ROOM”
Hah... Hah...
“ANAESTHESIA”
Prepared!!!"

Sneak attacks :nicagesmile: again
Law is the master of sneak attacks at this point.His best technique is to play dead.

Yep, Injured Izo and InjuredMarco vs CP0 are gonna happen.

Zoro is death.

Jimbei showed up.

Chopper is back to his normal self.

Yamato doing some shit.

Law and Kidd are in the same level as Zoro, they are still fighting non stop since the Rooftop.

They are making a Emperor going series and been damaged.

Zoro: "Hah, hah...
Who are you.
...!! What is this.
I can't move...!!
Stop, stop!!!"
AND ZOROTARDS WERE SAYING HE IS FIGHTING DEATH/grim reaper:ihaha: :ihaha::ihaha:
Someone dressed with a hood and carrying a huge scythe appeared in front of Zoro. That creature is surrounded by a very strange aura. In a closer shot, we can see that the creature is a skeleton that is about to attack Zoro with the scythe.

Clown read what redon said: that creature is surrounded by a very strange aura.

That is typical for a shinigami or something that is not tangible yet still exists as a presence. Which is a good thing for Zoro cuz will make him first stronger and second he is unfinished business you will see :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.