Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
How would ZKK happen??
How many things will Zoro do??
Will he fight his pain??
Will he fight death??
And after winning against death How will he have strength to kill Kaido??
Zoro will conquer Death and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro after conquering Death would be even stronger than during his King fight, and his stamina and health will probably also be restored.

The fight with Death is the method for Oda to restore Zoro to peak condition.

None of these options for votes makes sense, its clearly 1 of 2 things.
1 the medicine is making him hallucinate 2 enma has manifested in front of him due to the sheer amount of output he put into it and I think its honestly outright rejecting him due to his weakness.
and also I think regardless of how damaged big mom gets hurt she wont go down this arc or at least not yet. i think zunesha smashes onigashima outright and then the fight moves to the flower capital and we will get a couple of dedicated chapters to luffy but also we will see a glimpse of the poneglyph and more story about robin. essentially luffys fight will also result in recreating or imagining a major event in the time of Kyoto as the capital

its not ZKK its ZSO zunesha smashes onigashima

Last edited:
Zoro will conquer Death and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro after conquering Death would be even stronger than during his King fight, and his stamina and health will probably also be restored.

The fight with Death is the method for Oda to restore Zoro to peak condition.
If Oda does that I would consider him a genius but Oda is no where near as smart as you are.

I hope Zoro gets a massive power up.

It just means Luffy is much much stronger than Zoro.

It's like any Zoro feats hype up Mihawk, and Zoro feats hype up Luffy since Luffy will always be stronger.

I say give Zoro as many power ups that his body can handle.

Consume the soul of the Grim Reaper Zoro, do what must be done!

wym name names
doffy katakuri
neither are stronger than an admiral .
and law by the looks of it , who doesnt have it puts doffy in a spliff.
How do you know which Admirals have or don't CoC??? We already have Sengoku with CoC confirmation.

Law's fight this arc was going to be Doffy, and all the Supernova Captains are getting extra help. So no he's not Doffy. Your headcanon is not reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.