Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has skills tho, we saw how powerful her homies were in WCI

Zeus and prometheus straight up had gear 4 lvl ap and were immune to any damage

She can create an army of them and steal their souls back when needed to boost all her stats

I can't even think of a stat kaido has over big mom due to her abilities

She's just weaker because she's dumb
Kaido seem just as tough , durable etc etc as her or more.
He also seem to have very fast attack speed for certain moves but that hard to compare .
He does not need homies to fly or use elemental attacks ( in dragon form ) and can do blast again without homies normal\hybrid form.
Then we have he seem to specialize in ACoC haki and we already know how big deal that is .
Plus there more we can see from him .

Dont remember you recognizing Kidd greatness tbh

Btw Kidd fans think that he's a different kind of opponent/rival, not that he's better
And yes, he has nearly equal importance since his confrontation will come right before the one with Teach
I understand and again i'm not a Kid hater . Sometimes it's possible that i'm not agree when people said he is Luffy level because his feats are very Bad compared to Luffy feats. I'm not a Kid hater and i'm not a Kid fan too @rerere

Kaido seem just as tough , durable etc etc as her or more.
He also seem to have very fast attack speed for certain moves but that hard to compare .
He does not need homies to fly or use elemental attacks ( in dragon form ) and can do blast again without homies normal\hybrid form.
Then we have he seem to specialize in ACoC haki and we already know how big deal that is .
Plus there more we can see from him .
Kaido is more durable and physically stronger than her obviously

The thing is that big mom has no actual limits to boosting her physical stats, the only "limit" is her life span and she can extend it as much as she wants by stealing other people's souls

His elemental attacks are weaker than big mom's and she can boost her homies as well, plus she has way more control over elements than kaido does

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My guess. Meitou have souls (just like in Japanese mythology), Enma is demanding a sacrifice.
I think it fits, especially with Enma bearing the name of the Lord of the Underworld.

but thats the thing: why tf would brook such a thing. it would literally be asspull
More the reason to think it isn't Brook.

Wow

If Zoro "CONQUER DEATH" plot line actually become true, then we have reach a new low
I think the foreshadowing is already there (since Arlong Park):

Furthermore, it is thematically appropriate:
  • Zoro's body is battling certain death
  • Zoro said he will become the King of the Underworld
  • Zoro wields a sword that bears the name of the Lord of the Underworld
  • Zoro needs to forge that sword into a Black Blade.

Zoro fighting Death or the Lord of the Underworld (Enma, Enma's soul or the actual Lord of the Underworld) seems appropriate.

This can't be it for a simple reason

The example signifie the number of attacks, a drop of Water won't do anything but a huge number of these drops will eventually do the trick

Now who took a great number of attacks? It's Kaido hence the drop of waters will affect him eventually

Kidd is partly right since Kaido is weakened right now

but BM only took 4 or 5 attacks at best, that's not drop of waters affecting her slowly, the damage is being done obviously with a low number of attacks

and with Kidd saying he won't let BM go to the roof and talking about a different purpose, Oda intentions are obvious
I disagree.

First, most of Big Mom's battle has taken place off screen so we don't know how many times they hit her. But this chapter implies she has been hit a lot.

Second, Big Mom's durable body doesn't require any specific type of attack to defeat it.

Third, specific/unique attacks and AP is needed to hurt Kaido. Without that it doesn't matter how many times you hit him it won't do anything.

People can't be using OP to scale stuff when it comes to size .
This is Oda we talking about when it comes to him doing panel perspective stuff like size go out the window .
This can be for any thing attacks , character heights etc etc etc .

So law can extend his sword with k room that's awesome and Kidd is just crap all he does is make metal toys :lusalty:
I don't know why Kid had hype but I'm glad he's now in the shitter where he belongs
I think it fits, especially with Enma bearing the name of the Lord of the Underworld.

More the reason to think it isn't Brook.

I think the foreshadowing is already there (since Arlong Park):

Furthermore, it is thematically appropriate:
  • Zoro's body is battling certain death
  • Zoro said he will become the King of the Underworld
  • Zoro wields a sword that bears the name of the Lord of the Underworld
  • Zoro needs to forge that sword into a Black Blade.

Zoro fighting Death or the Lord of the Underworld (Enma, Enma's soul or the actual Lord of the Underworld) seems appropriate.
ItS tHe Cp0 gUy

Kidd before went after Bm for same reasons stated in this chapter.
He has been fighting without trusting luffy or Law
Even when they used awakening, he didn't wanna reveal his tricks.

But now he just doesn't wanna beat BM and win
He wants to also make sure Luffy wins his battle too.

People really can't get it
Kidd doesn't want to beat Big Mom now? 🧐
Post automatically merged:

Flash is light speed in most comic books, so Sanji will get folded before he can realize that :josad:

So law can extend his sword with k room that's awesome and Kidd is just crap all he does is make metal toys :lusalty:
I don't really get the Kidd downplay, sure it's just metal but he's keeping it stuck together with his magnetism making his constructs durable enough to damage a yonko

It's a pretty broken ability when you think about it, the only thing Kidd really lacks is reaction and speed feats

Status
Not open for further replies.