Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I’m actually at the point where I could care less if Zoro is actually stronger than Sanji

at the end of the day Sanji is still compared to a powerful combatant like Zoro and I think the craziest part is Sanji is a Chef bro…that’s literally his first job and the fact he could compete with commanders and whoop any combatants below that level says it all

besides his combat skill and his personality, that is why Sanji will forever be my favorite One Piece Character with Luffy as a close second

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
You know I’m actually at the point where I could care less if Zoro is actually stronger than Sanji

at the end of the day Sanji is still compared to a powerful combatant like Zoro and I think the craziest part is Sanji is a Chef bro…that’s literally his first job and the fact he could compete with commanders and whoop any combatants below that level says it all

besides his combat skill and his personality, that is why Sanji will forever be my favorite One Piece Character with Luffy as a close second
Sanji is a cyborg
It's all thanks to Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.