Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You typing all that just sounds personal
Especially the last 3 lines. you basically repeated the same thing 3 times….

Anyways idk bro the way Sanji handled Queen makes me say otherwise. Sanji is most definitely YC1 now
I have to see Sanjis next fight to see how effectively he can use infrit jambe but its fair is someone puts him in YC1 tier

B

Ballel

For a second I thought this whole site was getting weirder and weirder especially after what @solis just told me but after reading this I feel somehow reassured lmao

The Zorobros representing real men as it has to be.
There seems to be an infinite line of yubels.
Everytime one goes, another steps up take his place.

Just because Sanji beat a YC2 doesn‘t make him automatically YC1 lvl.
I mean a runner who is overtaking the runner on the 2nd place isn‘t on the first place after. He is just on the 2nd place after.
Sanji beat a YC2 which makes him YC2 lvl, not YC1. He got the chance to proof it (against King) and took the L.
What L did he take? Your avatar matches you perfectly, delusional
As delusional as celestial dragons who think they’re “gods”

Sanji was overpowered, i give you that but he suffered no damage nor did he get to use his IJ abilities

Sanji vs Queen never felt like a fair fight in the first place as Queen could never hit Sanji and was casually kicked around and even when he hit Sanji, he had no reaction

Pre-exo Sanji was most definitely YC2 but not Post exo

the way Sanji floored Queen after Hell’s Memories and IJ says it all

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
What L did he take? Your avatar matches you perfectly, delusional
As delusional as celestial dragons who think they’re “gods”

Sanji was overpowered, i give you that but he suffered no damage nor did he get to use his IJ abilities

Sanji vs Queen never felt like a fair fight in the first place as Queen could never hit Sanji and was casually kicked around and even when he hit Sanji, he had no reaction

Pre-exo Sanji was most definitely YC2 but not Post exo
Sanji got neg-diff'd by King

Status
Not open for further replies.