Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Could also be that you have alergical
Yeah I have asthma so it might be dust as well. I need to clean my room of dust around my bed especially.
Post automatically merged:

it's just a guess , Hawkins used the grim reaper card against Killer but if you reverse the Death card you get Rebirth
This would be really cool! Fitting with the Buddhist themes of Zoro and OP too!

It’s because we don’t need a filler arc like Luffy vs kid pirates.

We’re beyond that at this point and everyone knows it. Even if Kid can be portrayed as comparable to Luffy, his crew is trash. None of them except killer would be able to beat a Tobi Roppo and Killer probably can’t even beat a calamity. So what’s the point both crew just watching the captains fight?

Luffy only has one fellow pirate rival. That’s Blackbeard. He’s the only person in the worst generation that should be Luffys serious adversary.
Stop crying

G

Gorosei Informer

Can anyone explain what's happened among the YT creators recently.. i hear Morj and someone else had a contentious dialog and then seeing how RogersBase, BDA, Jay D have been making videos over how the community looks at Wano and how divided they are.. and vaguely referring to the aforementioned dialog about what Morj said etc.. idk the details exactly

@T.D.A any idea?
Morj got into a big fight on Twitter over Wano with Grandline Reviews and Joyboy Theories at least.

*edit* I just saw @ImmaIvanoM 's response to you already, oops!

G

Gorosei Informer

color page will be dedicated to film RED? :quest:
It's really weird btw, all the OP games on PC are on discount right now on some sites but not Unlimited World Red for some reason? I've seen them all go on sale together plenty of times but why is UW Red being excluded now?

Even Jump Force is on sale but that's being permanently removed from sale from all digital stores next month too!

It might be nothing but it's so weird lol.

GLR has the face of a hater, never seen his videos before and just checked his channel > Full of clickbaits.
whatever it may be bro.. people don't use the same scale to measure their satisfaction.. now that i read Morj's tweets yes he has merit to what he says.. people are not fair when they judge things while they try to conceal flaws and accentuate the "goods" of things.. true

but thats bound to happen.. some things are soo good that they eclipse the flaws and make them the overall determining factor

yea Wano may have been hyped just THAT much that you start speculating based on those standards and when the product of that hype is lackluster then people are bound to be disappointed..

Morj has a very valid point.. GLR is just doing what i said before eclipsing the flaws to exaggerate the goods.. in addition to using certain preset plots as means to tackle the argument for lack of suspense and stakes which isn't a good argument coz he wasn't taking how SHP were introduced to those plots.. as an invincible and unsubdued force.
Post automatically merged:

Morj got into a big fight on Twitter over Wano with Grandline Reviews and Joyboy Theories at least.

*edit* I just saw @ImmaIvanoM 's response to you already, oops!
its AIGHT BOI :D

Status
Not open for further replies.