Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro could be hallucinating or having DELIRIUMS due this shit medicine... It's the most easy way to go for Oda and the one who I personally expect from this...

And lastly we have Chopperd's comment just before Zoro saw this "Shinigami".

So yes:

- Brook due to deliriums.
- Killer due to deliriums.

The other CP0 member last time was sitting at the waiting room again... So I do not expect him magically now being after Zoro.

Can't see it, so it's the obvious way, drugs everywere.
then that mink juice is really one hell of a drug. but if iirc the side effect of that drug is double the pain zoro recieves not an induced hallucination.

Nah they are talking about who healed them. Fake Oden doesn't show up until right after that dialogue. It shouldn't be him. Why would he be in there before, then leave, then come back lol?
Im talkin about offscreened scenario. I mean they just woke up.

But it also make sense (ability wise) if it was toki but there's zero build up about it. About toki being alive and in present time

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
bullshit the only time Zoro clash with Luffy they were equal. Where is the clash between Kidd and Luffy? none right ?
Are we still mentioning a clash that happened like 4 world cups ago :giogio:
Let it go. Luffy and Zoro were never portrayed as equal. Oda was the one who potrayed Luffy and Kid as equal. Zoro on the other hand is potrayed as being inferior to Luffy. I didn't write this manga, Oda did. You might not like it but that's just what it is.

Right, Morj was not talking about whole OP, just Wano and the expectations the auditors and Oda set for the arc. He brought up valid points, and didnt even mention Tama and other points where Oda wasted most of the time. All he talked about was some F6 fights and anticlimatic end to Wano raid.

To be fair, Kaido and Big Mom talked about starting a war and whatnot. Where are those mighty goals now? What we have here is Kaido crying about his castle and party getting wrecked by SHs and Samurais.

Pretty shameless of Oda and his defenders.
There is still a chance that Luffy will lose again. But I am not sure, if this is not the case then we are in Wano for another 1 to 1.5 year.
I bet maybe there's still a lot to uncover.

The CP0 haven't even succeeded capturing Robin. 🤔 I bet something about that will probably happen and Big Mom might somehow escape or be killed by someone else like Teach.

J

Joy D. MADS

then that mink juice is really one hell of a drug. but if iirc the side effect of that drug is double the pain zoro recieves not an induced hallucination.
Just an excuse to have him out while Luffy beats Kaido and Kid&Law beat OR incapacitates Big Mom.

Like Sanji is out too due to not being used to fight with his Germa genes on.

G

Gorosei Informer

I still think that if Wano's whole deal is about connecting to spirits/dead (i.e. why Zoro sees a shinigami), then this how we get Rocks back somehow. Maybe BM sees him after being defeated and uses her soul powers to bring him back or let's him maintain ethereal form. Maybe he meets Blackbeard and Moria is used to get his body back.

Idk. It's always been clear to me that Rocks is the Lurking Legend (related to WB), but because he's allegedly dead I have zero idea how he's Luffy's greatest enemy thus far.
Yeah I've really wanted to see Oda go full on with themes of death, ghosts and spirituality with Wano so I'm glad he's been doing all of this.
That would be very awesome imo, Oda is definitely setting up something massive with Rocks both outside and inside of Wano.

Funnily enough Brook might end up being the key to counter this situation somehow and work as a sort of parallel/contrast to it. Roger was a rookie to him back in his day and he must have heard of Rocks surely?

I do think Oda is going to escalate to Rocks coming back and that's why he's purposely not shown Rocks yet, to save it for the massive reveal of when he returns presently. Assuming Imu isn't Rocks anyway ofc.

I think we're gonna see Ryuuma's and maybe Kuina's ghosts too tbh. Maybe even Oden's and Toki's.

I can't wait to see where Oda goes with all of this, I love your ideas there!
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if that anorexic guy in the video got a name :crazwhat:
Beedle? He's from Zelda: Wind Waker and some later games too.

Yes he did that with Yoru, a supreme grade blade not with that small knife.
PH Law has the feats to bodybag Mihawk btw.
a blade upgraded by mihawks own effort not a hand out overpowered df like law.

baratie mihawk with his little pocket knife still eats law for breakfast anyone who disagree with this facts is simply a troll or a hater.
:goyea:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I still think that if Wano's whole deal is about connecting to spirits/dead (i.e. why Zoro sees a shinigami), then this how we get Rocks back somehow. Maybe BM sees him after being defeated and uses her soul powers to bring him back or let's him maintain ethereal form. Maybe he meets Blackbeard and Moria is used to get his body back.

Idk. It's always been clear to me that Rocks is the Lurking Legend (related to WB), but because he's allegedly dead I have zero idea how he's Luffy's greatest enemy thus far.
:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.