Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiki plot will be awakening the true potential of smile DF

Trolling and killing the scabbards, or play a part to that

Dr indigo was part of Mads and he's the Sanji vs Wanze of the NW

Traveling in time through toki DF

will have a connection with Doflamingo, Doflamingo New era speech trail back to Shiki imo

Have a hand in Zoro past, he's the reason Zoro was sent to shimotsuki village, to hide him from Kaido

will be defeated by Luffy and Kidd and Law

this am not confident on, but Kiku is a second traitor but for Shiki, Black Maria too with her " two people will meet after a long wait " speech

bookmark this lol

@Bounty now I'm REALLY curious as to how the end of this arc is gonna play out:

- Why is Kaido in Wano? He's been there 20 years and only now did he betray Orochi. Why? What is supposed to happen in Wano?

- The Kurozumi hag clearly had ties to Rocks/Shiki because of his face. Why? For what purpose was this done?

- Why is Zunisha here? How will the "awakened" fruit play a role here, whatever it is?

- How will Joyboy/Nika stuff tie into the endgame of Wano, why was it teased here?

- What does this Shinigami/spirit concept have to do with it all?

I think we are in for something massive. For the first time I feel like the hype behind Wano's climax might actually be legit.
To add to the list, it feels to me that the conclusion to Orochi is not just simply going to be the cliche "you die because you evil". I mean there will be that, but with it we will perhaps get our first glimpse into the history of Wano.

It could be where Tengu reveals a lot of it (if he's Sukiyaki), because Orochi getting his comeuppance should be for everyone to see one way or the other. I think the Korozumi clan have been the way they're portrayed to be way before the daimyo assassination incident.

Interestingly, Kurozumi clan is the only one which doesn't have a moon(-tsuki) suffix in it. With so much symbolism involving the moon in this arc, it really does make you wonder.

I've also probably discussed this earlier, but Jinbe saying that the minks turn into sulong because "deep buried memories of a distant past" awaken inside them is extremely intriguing. Maybe it's just a homage to Toriyama's Oosaru transformation, but I definitely have my eye on that (especially with Zunisha here now)

So all in all, this little exposure on the clans on Wano will lead us into the big Kozuki plotline which will then be shortly addressed by Kaido during his fight with Luffy. There are at least 6-7 panels of him just begrudgingly referencing the Kozuki in a way, which clearly make it seem like they go beyond his enmity with Oden.

I think it'll be at this point, that'll get major bombs - Kaido's race, ancient giants (their connection with Wano?), god valley incident (hyping Xebec's relevance for the future), why Wano is special, why was Wano needed as the trigger to the final war, relations to Yamato's mother and probably a lot more.

What's crazy is that this just Kaido's side of things, now we have a relic of the past in the form of Zunisha walking right towards us, which opens up even more room for exposure.

The Zoro stuff definitely looks interesting, there will definitely be a prevalent theme on death/remembering the dead in the upcoming chapters with the citizens now ready to fly those lanterns. You have to wonder if some of this will also begin to address where Kaido's philosophy on death stems from.

Should be some really exciting months ahead of us, at least in terms of getting a lot of juicy lore drops.

It will be most likely just some random Gifter which looks like a Gim Reaper. Or maybe it will be Killer and Zoro is just hallucinating him into a grim reaper, cause of his injuries and the medicine. I guess some people know how pain killers can work, specialy overdozed.

About Kid, how the f. can anyone believe he and Law would be down for good now? Its like we would accept Luffy being beaten when he went into the ground at the roof the first time.
Why would Killer attack Zoro after everything that happened in Onigashima.

Why would a smile with a Scythe be relevant enough to have an actual panel of him attacking Zoro, also from what we know no one is near Zoro, so whether its an actual Grim Reaper or a Smile he needs to get up to fight him, also Zoro's plot point about the Mink medicine effects wearing off still didn't happen.

J

Joy D. MADS

Yeah my b, just a thought I had then and there because people have been talking about it
The thing who could discard Brook is that he carries a sword not a sickle as the spoilers say.

But... Killer is a good match for the Grim Reaper as his weapons are sickles. The point of him attacking Zoro might be throught deliriums so maybe Killer just want to help Zoro while Zoro thinks it's an enemy...

Simple and easy and we do not would have spiritual shiet and resurrections like Naruto.

G

Gorosei Informer

Interestingly, Kurozumi clan is the only one which doesn't have a moon(-tsuki) suffix in it. With so much symbolism involving the moon in this arc, it really does make you wonder.
Kurozumikyō (黒住教), literally "the Teachings of Kurozumi," is a Japanese new religion largely derived from Shinto roots and founded in 1846. The founder, a Shinto priest by the name of Kurozumi, is claimed to have had a Divine union with Amaterasu, Goddess of the sun and chief Kami in the Shinto pantheon, in 1814.

:usosmug:

The thing who could discard Brook is that he carries a sword not a sickle as the spoilers say.

But... Killer is a good match for the Grim Reaper as his weapons are sickles. The point of him attacking Zoro might be throught deliriums so maybe Killer just want to help Zoro while Zoro thinks it's an enemy...

Simple and easy and we do not would have spiritual shiet and resurrections like Naruto.
Isn't the side effects of the medicine just to double the pain after the effects wear off ? Why would Zoro start hallucinating when he was fine just a moment earlier while fighting King, and was even attentive enough to keep up with his speed and figure out the way to defeat him ?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why would Killer attack Zoro after everything that happened in Onigashima.

Why would a smile with a Scythe be relevant enough to have an actual panel of him attacking Zoro, also from what we know no one is near Zoro, so whether its an actual Grim Reaper or a Smile he needs to get up to fight him, also Zoro's plot point about the Mink medicine effects wearing off still didn't happen.
killer wouldn’t attack, he would reach his hand to help. But Zoro is hallucinating and maybe just see Killers Punishers as Scythe.

Status
Not open for further replies.