Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Stop slandering @Finalbeta and @Steven 's favorite girl 😂

You are right though, Erza sucks
Fairy Tail infuriates me.

I did a blind buy of the super mega manga books, these massive 5 in 1s. Mediocre art& fights aside, the author's comments at the start of volumes said things like "wow! A giant guild battle! Wasnt sure I'd do this, or so soon. Lets see if i can think of a way to do it right!" "Wow! Volume 8 (? Was 6-10 as i only had those 10 books) i never planned for the series to get this far!" Etc. They are paraphrased, but the gist was "lol, culd u tel i am pulling this outta my ass?!".

The dood didn't even have a roadmap for the first 50 or so chapters? Why did he feel compelled to "write" that shit show? I was pretty unimpressed with the first 10 volumes, but the author comments are what Convinced me to not waste my time.

G

Gorosei Informer

Crazy OP.

Shut up and get out.

That sounds worse than I love you but as a friend.
:kaidowhat::nicagesmile:

I guess so since FT is fight focused but Mashima does emotional and character moments very well when he wants to imo like with her but the writing for his fights especially that final arc is especially the worst I've ever seen, particularly Erza too.

But I'm seeing similar stuff from Zoro now especially so I can't complain too much either I guess.

I didn't enjoy FT for the fights tbh, the writing was so bad it almost gave me an aneurysm.

It is an awkward situation to adore the character but hate their fights in a battle series to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.