Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Correct until Linlin used the 1 year sacrifice
That logic is outdated now
Isnt their mental breakdown funny? MonsterZoro even stopped his break since his mind broke by readin the spoilers. Some hardcore trolls, i dont name them, go even full clown by denying existing panels.

In the meantime, Kid the absolute tank, tanks everything Linlin has to offer (incl. Hera, adCoC, CoC etc. pp.) and is still up. She even says she didnt took that amount of damage in decades and is absolutely surprised kid is still up. She even buffed herself and sacrificed her lifespan to be able to put them down, but still, Kid stands. Law can merely hold himself by one hand, but Kid stands, builds up a massive bull and goes full force again.

Additionally, he takes the controll over Linlins Homies, means he literaly overpoweres her DF Force! And, he aknowledged Linlins weakness, which i was talking about month ago. Using her homies against Linlin to hurt her. Kid is a goat.

And this is why these haters crawl out of their holes. :cheers:

Kid is the most disappointing Supernova, what are people smoking
-No Haki feat
-Underwhelming use of his fruit
-Underwhelming awakening
-No impact with his major attacks
-Change objectives on a whym

If Kidd was not said to be Luffy’s rival no one would put him close to Luffy power wise :kayneshrug:

Oda did a far better job with Law than with Kidd. Some times Oda writting choice are incomprehensible to me:specialmeh:

G

Gorosei Informer

@ShishioIsBack made a good point.
When Kaido talks about doffy he mentions how weak he is.
But teenage King hes like "Damn. You strong as shit nibba call yourself King!"
LMAO thats true! Kaido was upset over Doffy being beaten too and it was said he was meant to be Kaido's ally at Wano instead of Orochi, his trump card or Ace or so and to make things even worse, Jack apparently was there 20 years ago when they raided Wano but he would be only 8 years old then!? So he has had Jack in his crew for well over 20 years then?! Jack is only 28 atm apparently!

Kaido is consistently inconsistent like Big Mom, I guess its the drinking or just Oda things once again ofc? Canonically Doffy was just an ally/business partner of Kaido whereas Jack joined the crew from childhood apparently and is a YC 20 years later at least lol.

BM is fighting 2v1
+ she wasn't careless... she thought she KOed them for good .

It's like Kaido getting sneaked attack after thinking he Koed someone for good.

Fighting 2 dudes who got range and hax powers is not easy.

Stop comparing 1v1 where both Kaido and Luffy are more into brawling to 1v2 where all 3 parties using hax
It's not she is fighting 2 Zoros though

She is looking bad

You okay?

Limlin was up and coming after him when Kidd attacked
It is Law who sneaked Linlin

How silly are you guys?

I swear you guys are really somehow

Now wonder you want Marco/zoro cause oda draws their attacks flashy and you think cool flashy attacks mean someone is stronger
So that doesn't count against LinLin because she allowed to be sneaked and could not do anything about it right? :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.