Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against Kid but I want to see more impressive feats from him, it would be really cool if we could see him apply CoA to his metals or we see a CoC clash between him and Big Mom.

I do think it is impressive that he's able to keep fighting despite all the damages he has taken.

Btw BM ain't using Acoc... for whatever reason.

thats just dumb plot

idk what's with oda this arc and being so oblivious about certain move sets of characters.. or even techniques that they have and would be significantly affective but doesn't draw them using em

Isnt their mental breakdown funny? MonsterZoro even stopped his break since his mind broke by readin the spoilers. Some hardcore trolls, i dont name them, go even full clown by denying existing panels.

In the meantime, Kid the absolute tank, tanks everything Linlin has to offer (incl. Hera, adCoC, CoC etc. pp.) and is still up. She even says she didnt took that amount of damage in decades and is absolutely surprised kid is still up. She even buffed herself and sacrificed her lifespan to be able to put them down, but still, Kid stands. Law can merely hold himself by one hand, but Kid stands, builds up a massive bull and goes full force again.

Additionally, he takes the controll over Linlins Homies, means he literaly overpoweres her DF Force! And, he aknowledged Linlins weakness, which i was talking about month ago. Using her homies against Linlin to hurt her. Kid is a goat.

And this is why these haters crawl out of their holes. :cheers:
The Red Boy :finally:

Btw looks like 70% of Worstgen got their period today, thought there were mostly men here
:catblush:

The despressing stages of cheerleadation on a character:

- "I want Kaido's head"

- "I'll take out Big Mom's head"

- "It seems like im fighting for someting different entirely, no matter if I die...you wont get to the roof"

Pathetic. Anyone who thinks this clown is Luffy's rival is fucked.
the only real rival for luffy is blackbeard that it (in the story)

Man, in hindsight King gave Zoro the win for free. Why was he below Zoro where Zoro can reach him, instead of flying above him?
He was above him Zoro tatsumakid his ass to come down.
What was he gonna do spam fire???
Zoro cuts right through that shit

Stays in the air? AdvCoC Tatsumaki fucks him up.
Only option is to run away but Zoro clear Lances and 1080 pound cannons his ass.
Although if KIng runs away then Zoro goes to Kaido and kills his ass

I dont think so.
Anyway what so special about Kidd motorbike that aint axe nor haki is just blunt damage. What so special into running with a mecha against a person..l. we saw that 1ktime and aint that effective.
At less look like law can bypass dura with axe aint that for kidd

Marco would be a worse opponent for both due to not be so fuking slow and incompetent. His regenerative power would be annoying as fuck for people that aint using haki (like kidd&Law)
Queen a YC2 with comparable portrayal to King YC1 (King would win very high diff) was getting ragdolled by a nerfed Big Mom.
Kid and Law are fighting her and damaging her like crazy.
1 steel beam weigh enough to crush multiple soldiers like ants. And the motorbike that you talk about was made of dozens or hundred of them. Can you imagine the force behind that attack ?
He doesnt need to use haki because steel is already hard as fuck so why make it even harder ? He would waste his haki.

Isnt their mental breakdown funny? MonsterZoro even stopped his break since his mind broke by readin the spoilers. Some hardcore trolls, i dont name them, go even full clown by denying existing panels.

In the meantime, Kid the absolute tank, tanks everything Linlin has to offer (incl. Hera, adCoC, CoC etc. pp.) and is still up. She even says she didnt took that amount of damage in decades and is absolutely surprised kid is still up. She even buffed herself and sacrificed her lifespan to be able to put them down, but still, Kid stands. Law can merely hold himself by one hand, but Kid stands, builds up a massive bull and goes full force again.

Additionally, he takes the controll over Linlins Homies, means he literaly overpoweres her DF Force! And, he aknowledged Linlins weakness, which i was talking about month ago. Using her homies against Linlin to hurt her. Kid is a goat.

And this is why these haters crawl out of their holes. :cheers:
Imagine Sanji fans trying to shit on a dude taking it to an Emperor. They could only dream of Sanji doing what Kidd has done lol. They got a big head over him beating "Queen the Dunce" :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.