Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-No Haki feat
-Underwhelming use of his fruit
-Underwhelming awakening
-No impact with his major attacks
-Change objectives on a whym

If Kidd was not said to be Luffy’s rival no one would put him close to Luffy power wise :kayneshrug:

Oda did a far better job with Law than with Kidd. Some times Oda writting choice are incomprehensible to me:specialmeh:
Exactly, i am not baiting here, Kid has been the most disappointing.
Oda created the trio of Law, Luffy and Kid pre-TS already, and Kid at least has constantly targeted Luffy as rival, made the grand speech at the end of the war, said he will hunt down Luffy in New World.
Law saving Luffy pre-TS already showed that they will probably not compete, but Kid?
Even in interviews Oda pretended that there is a plan for Kid.

I at least knew Apoo and Hawkins would be relative trash, Bonney has not shown anything yet, Urouge surprised, Drake was ok, Bege was ok, Killer was ok.
Kid has the biggest discrepancy between hype and reality, and anybody pretending he is anywhere Luffy should check themselves.

@Brendan Schaub Oda is portraying Zoro in Wano to be someone who is too complete as a fighter, doesn't matter if its land air or sea, doesn't matter if you are the most destructive character in the series, most durable, fastest, haxed, versatile, Zoro has counter to everything.

Oda has to put make shift Enma limit on Zoro to prevent him from being too overpowered and making Luffy look like a fodder.

Oda is terribly lacking in creativity when it comes down to Kid's df somehow. :kidwat:

BM on the other is the distracted Queen, it's like she is completely unable to pay attention in a fight, to the point I wonder how she survived that long...

Looking at the pages though, it seems like the Law and Kid vs BM is ending soon.

Though they say they realized they have been fighting for a different purpose seems to imply BM won't be outright defeated, but they will probably to throw her off Onigashima / turn her into her O Lin lin state

As for the Kid / Law comparison, nothing differenciates Kid and Law as of yet in terms of portrayal. Oda is making no effort to even emphasize Kid's color of conqueror and on paper Law's ability is more hax and versatile while Kid has more raw power

Btw it seems they have been using awakening for a long while now. This is for the people who thought it was just a one hit attack lol
It impresses me Big Mom was able to march Base Kaido for all that time.

I just hope she isn't focusing less this time.

She is probably just being done dirty by the author as per usual. 🤔

Him chasing the whore was what gave his position away.
Law and Kidd did the same thing Sanji did you have no room to talk.
Lmao are you retarded ? Do you have reading disabilities ? Did I shit on them for sneak attacking ?

No...im angry for Meme leaving them without trying to kill them. Which again is completely different to Queen being distracted...because he never defeated Sanji or left him for dead.

Him chasing the whore was what gave his position away.
Law and Kidd did the same thing Sanji did you have no room to talk.
:goatasure: we already debated about that, and it's actually thanks to you that I re read the chapter and found out that sound had nothing to do with queen losing, given the fact that he talked and that sanji was unable to locate him

Yeah exactly, his blasé, trolling attitude doesn't help. He seems to rather enjoying leading us on and trolling us, evading questions or giving cryptic and nonsensical answers instead. Keep us chasing that carrot on the stick.

It makes sense too what you said there, Dragonball, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail etc fans have come over from their series ending and it has affected the community drastically too. Toei even said they wanted to make the Wano anime more like DBS when it was said the DBS team were coming to work on it or something.

That does seem to be true unfortunately, it really sucks for us. All these constant new questions and mysteries and giving us scraps of what we really want, with the vain hope we might see more of it or what's missing in the next few months or especially and more likely years at least.

It also doesn't help that we're probably on about 36 chapters a year currently so that gives us 108 chapters only in 3 years. That is dragging down the pacing even harder and making the wait for so many things as well as the story to progress all the more worse too. Something like 20-25% slower than what we should be getting?
And instead of cutting down his story to help rectify the problems that caused his health issues too, he's still overworking whilst working less time than he actually does, he's still adding tons of unnecessary characters, distractions, minor plot lines and ways to stall the story and such too.

It's absolutely insane how truly overbloated the story has become now. I really dread for future arcs now too.
Yea...Oda didnt execute the built-up, reward or consequence this badly in pre-TS tho? I really think he's exhausted like no one else in manga world lol so i'd cut him some slack. One of the best ways to do it may be to hire a shadow artist mimicking his style of drawing, and fully focused to fix the long-term story concepts and also storytelling execution at each arc, powerlevel progression, build-up and reward, necessary sacrifices and gut punches GoT style, you name it. Just to share the burden somehow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.