Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Man i really wanna like Kidd, but they way he uses his powers is so trash

Dude has one of the most OP superpowers in fantasy, and all he does is put together a bunch of iron to do blunt damage, for fuck sake

And it doesn't help that Oda always puts him alongside other people doing cooler shit with their powers

KROOM is so much better than just metal punches / metal robots / metal bulls, even Killer's Sonic Attack was fucking awesome compared to Kidd's boring shit

The best thing Kidd has done for me was that repulsion thing he did with Big Mom to get her in the box, that was cool

But it's fun to see Big Mom get her shit damaged

:suresure:"metals"

Before that Kidd was being nerfed by Hawkins
Forgetting Kidd also saved Law...
Forgetting Kidd is actually the one who started the battle by overpowering BM, lasting 1v1 for sometime before law stepped in
Forgetting Kidd didn't throw metals at BM in this chapter

Those metals are doing more damage to a Yonko than Zoro has ever done
With those trash attacks Yonko have acknowledged Kidd while zoro is seen as annoyance despite scarring Kaido
Don't underestimate Farce of the Dead Ndule. That Zoro came out from Hakai and now En Ou style is likely even stronger.

Kidd and Law have tried a lot so far but Meme is still far from bein defeated.

Tbh it's most probably Brook & another Gag
But the interesting part is that Robin should also be there, meaning CP-0 are moving towards Zoro

Chopper is also worried about him + Franky looking for him
Is Oda preparing to Split the Crew again?

Zoro, Brook, Robin, Chopper & Franky on One Side
Sanji, Jinbe, Nami & Usopp will reunite on Other Side

If anybody is actually serious and not a troll like Mr Lore and Feats @Steven
I'd like to ask you genuinely, how can Big Mom win against Zoro at this point???

Zoro is one of the fastest characters in the series, he was blitzing Big Mom left and right on the roof top.
Zoro even on the roof top even before learning Advanced Conqueror's Haki had enough Attack power to make Big Mom shit her pants and permanently scar someone far more durable than herself.

Zoro right now hits way harder than he did on the roof top and his attack range, AoE and DC has also increased on top of him having same speed, CoC barriers, abiility to cut magma etc.

With Zoro's versatility, durability and endurance, how is Big Mom going into a fight with Zoro and coming out a winner??

Man i really wanna like Kidd, but they way he uses his powers is so trash

Dude has one of the most OP superpowers in fantasy, and all he does is put together a bunch of iron to do blunt damage, for fuck sake

And it doesn't help that Oda always puts him alongside other people doing cooler shit with their powers

KROOM is so much better than just metal punches / metal robots / metal bulls, even Killer's Sonic Attack was fucking awesome compared to Kidd's boring shit

The best thing Kidd has done for me was that repulsion thing he did with Big Mom to get her in the box, that was cool

But it's fun to see Big Mom get her shit damaged
Boruto spoils Wait, Boruto is dead?

Tbh it's most probably Brook & another Gag
But the interesting part is that Robin should also be there, meaning CP-0 are moving towards Zoro

Chopper is also worried about him + Franky looking for him
Is Oda preparing to Split the Crew again?

Zoro, Brook, Robin, Chopper & Franky on One Side
Sanji, Jinbe, Nami & Usopp will reunite on Other Side
You think Zoro is hallucinating??

Status
Not open for further replies.