Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
[
Since when did Zoro fight bM and kaido 1v2 even

:suresure:
Almost Everyone who says Zoro> Kidd or hating on Kidd
Have headcanons and usually those who think Akainu/orher top tiers > Kaido, or zoro > ,= Luffy

"We know how to scale...Ndule you dumb"
Kidd cant use advcoc by your own logic of checklist powerscaling zoro wins easily but since its zoro you pretend he doesnt.

This has really been bothering me too. What was all the hype for her for? Why isn't she more involved with taking down Kaido for Oden's sake as she loves to claim she is Oden ofc? So insistent on carrying on his will? Also the fact he is her father and has made her suffer extremely her whole life? She should be helping Luffy vs him! Sigh...

Let him fight Kaido with Yamatos help and they win, he was barely soloing commanders before this! Him winning with Yamato's help would still be far more believable imo rather than this CoC powerup and base form Luffy tanking and doing so much damage to Kaido! Not even using gear 4th, wtf?!

It just makes me wonder, how are Shanks and Blackbeard going to top this? Assuming Luffy will fight Shanks too? I was hoping Shanks to be the Yonko Luffy fights solo instead or at least Blackbeard that he fights solo ofc.
I know Luffy said he wanted to take down all the Yonko but he said he was gonna take down Jack too and well...RIP that notion and for Jack's credibility too. Jack never even faced or met any of the SHs and interacted with them....

But yeah to focus on Yamato, Oda is wasting her so badly her, I really fucking hate this stupid Kazenbo shit, how and why Kanjuro can even do this? Awakening? How can it pass through walls? Plus really deelgating Yamato to deal with it? Sigh...

I really am getting too cranky now lmao. I gotta go do some other shit and chill out and such too.

:nicagesmile:kingufy:lusalty::mihugh:
Good rant my guy… What makes this Fire demon thing even lamer is that Zoro or Kin-Eson could just one shot it with their fire cutting powers at anytime if they came across it… So Yamato doesn’t even HAVE TO BE the one doing this… There’s better people for this already but… Oda just wants to give her something to do

I keep seeing this pathetic attempt to put Kidd over Law when the latter has arguably the better feats and both share the same portrayal...even after this chapter.
We have some coping that Kidd did not use awakening as if that changes anything when he is landing attacks thanks to Law stunning Big Mom.
Another pathetic cope is Kidd is always landing the final attacks yet they fail to see that, those are only possible with Law's help.

Law and Kidd will share equally in the defeat of Big Mom (if they win) because that is how they have been presented in the fight so far

You think Zoro is hallucinating??
It's possible yes, but i simply believe that Oda have a Unique (or Bizzare) Way of adding Gags, so i can't predict what kind of explanation he is gonna give. Maybe Brook is trying to Prank Zoro

I 100% want it to be a Shinigami indeed (Or Spirit of something), but from my experience, Oda loves to troll a lot.
So i don't wanna keep my expectations high

However if it's Shinigami, then i believe it's Klabautermann of Onigashima.
It's explained that these Spirits cannot be seen by anyone, & they can only be seen when the Ship is Doomed.
So if Onigashima due to being Moved (Both in Past by Oars most probably & currently by Kaidou), it became like a Ship & have it's Own Spirit.
Meaning that if Onigashima is gonna get destroyed soon, it would make sense for it's Spirit to finally be seen

The Klabautermann we saw in Enies Lobby Arc was a Good One, because SHs loved Going Merry
But it's said that these Spirits have a Sinister Side & Appearance if the Ship isn't being taken care of
Which is an Idea Oda is insisting on over & over again on this Island, such as:

Kaidou recently saying that he failed to protect Onigashima, Orochi starting Fires, Kanjuro's Yokai, Fighting everywhere & lot of Destruction, Zoro cutting it's Horn, Momo giving it a Scar on Left Eye, Hakai, King's Fight ... etc

And just like Klabautermann fixed Going Merry in Skypiea, what if Onigashima's Spirit is trying to save itself, and somehow it targeted Zoro.

Fighting 2v1 and being acknowledged
Overpowering bM head on many times... > whatever Zoro has done
1v1 Zoro loses low diff to Bigger linlin
Normal Linlin mid diffs Zoro

Btw what the hell are you saying?
This is why I cant stand you guys
This skeleton is now yonko level? The hell
Dressarosa Zoro in Law's place and Big Meme has a real hole in her head :milaugh:
Nerfed Zoro got acknowledged several times by both Yonkou, solo. No tag team or cheapshots needed and that was before he became 10x stronger than before, therefore more than 10x stronger than Midd and Law. :kuzanshut:

It's possible yes, but i simply believe that Oda have a Unique (or Bizzare) Way of adding Gags, so i can't predict what kind of explanation he is gonna give. Maybe Brook is trying to Prank Zoro

I 100% want it to be a Shinigami indeed (Or Spirit of something), but from my experience, Oda loves to troll a lot.
So i don't wanna keep my expectations high

However if it's Shinigami, then i believe it's Klabautermann of Onigashima.
It's explained that these Spirits cannot be seen by anyone, & they can only be seen when the Ship is Doomed.
So if Onigashima due to being Moved (Both in Past by Oars most probably & currently by Kaidou), it became like a Ship & have it's Own Spirit.
Meaning that if Onigashima is gonna get destroyed soon, it would make sense for it's Spirit to finally be seen

The Klabautermann we saw in Enies Lobby Arc was a Good One, because SHs loved Going Merry
But it's said that these Spirits have a Sinister Side & Appearance if the Ship isn't being taken care of
Which is an Idea Oda is insisting on over & over again on this Island, such as:

Kaidou recently saying that he failed to protect Onigashima, Orochi starting Fires, Kanjuro's Yokai, Fighting everywhere & lot of Destruction, Zoro cutting it's Horn, Momo giving it a Scar on Left Eye, Hakai, King's Fight ... etc

And just like Klabautermann fixed Going Merry in Skypiea, what if Onigashima's Spirit is trying to save itself, and somehow it targeted Zoro.
Brook is inside the dome
Hes even far away than franky

The reaper is real as side effect of mink meth drug

Dressarosa Zoro in Law's place and Big Meme has a real hole in her head :milaugh:
Nerfed Zoro got acknowledged several times by both Yonkou, solo. No tag team or cheapshots needed and that was before he became 10x stronger than before, therefore more than 10x stronger than Midd and Law. :kuzanshut:
ISDS plus Kroom is 1 nasty Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.