Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has really been bothering me too. What was all the hype for her for? Why isn't she more involved with taking down Kaido for Oden's sake as she loves to claim she is Oden ofc? So insistent on carrying on his will? Also the fact he is her father and has made her suffer extremely her whole life? She should be helping Luffy vs him! Sigh...

Let him fight Kaido with Yamatos help and they win, he was barely soloing commanders before this! Him winning with Yamato's help would still be far more believable imo rather than this CoC powerup and base form Luffy tanking and doing so much damage to Kaido! Not even using gear 4th, wtf?!

It just makes me wonder, how are Shanks and Blackbeard going to top this? Assuming Luffy will fight Shanks too? I was hoping Shanks to be the Yonko Luffy fights solo instead or at least Blackbeard that he fights solo ofc.
I know Luffy said he wanted to take down all the Yonko but he said he was gonna take down Jack too and well...RIP that notion and for Jack's credibility too. Jack never even faced or met any of the SHs and interacted with them....

But yeah to focus on Yamato, Oda is wasting her so badly her, I really fucking hate this stupid Kazenbo shit, how and why Kanjuro can even do this? Awakening? How can it pass through walls? Plus really deelgating Yamato to deal with it? Sigh...

I really am getting too cranky now lmao. I gotta go do some other shit and chill out and such too.

:nicagesmile:kingufy:lusalty::mihugh:
Story and plots are not planned properly thats all.

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule Don't even talk about acknowledgement.
Big Mom put Marco in such a high regard, she thought hanging out with Luffy, man who defeated Katakuri was beneath Marco.

And King defeated Marco and Zoro defeated King.

Acknowledgement??
Big Mom is shitting her pants when she sees Zoro's Haki

Acknowledgement??

You want more acknowledgement??

You want more acknowledgement??

And Zoro doesn't even need this fat bitch's acknowledgement, itis beneath Zoro, who dropped her like turd she is

And you want more acknowledgement??
Useless Kidd failed conqueror gets no mention in CoC chapter

How about ultimate acknowledgement??
Power of the very very strongest??

How about when Law and Kid themselves were sucking Zoro's dick??

And how about the fact that both Law and Kidd were sucking Zoro's dick??

Ndule if you want Kidd to look any less of a horse shit than he already does, its best for you to not even mention Zoro.
Zoro isn't in need of any acknowledgements, his feats and portrayal speaks for itself, but he has more acknowledgements than Law and Kidd combined anyways.

As you are told again and again
LUFFY AND ZORO are waaaaaaaay out of the reach of Law and Kidd, Law and Kidd are their cheer leaders, you are better off comparing Kidd to Sanji

Man, they even claim Linlin has no way to defeat Zoro, while in reality, she would go max Mid diffing him.
Sometimes their fandom bubble gets out of hand.
Zoro can't even fight King for 15 min without fainting afterwards
King attacks are way weaker than Linlin’s
How is he tanking these attacks for 1hr+ like Kidd has been?

Hakai for few seconds left him almost dead
Ikkoku + hera attacks + prometheus sword attacks for 10 min straight will have Zoro KOed low diff
Ikkoku itself KOs Zoro already if it lands

Linlin vs Zoro : mid diff at best
Bigger Linlin low low diff

Only Luffy can push BM high diff 1v1 or win with plot & luck
Kidd pushes BM solid mid diff 1v1
Law pushes her to mid diff

The amount of Zoro insecurity is asinine, its almost like jealousy of a fucking cartoon character from Kidd fanbase and their wildest imaginations, to Luffybros and their damajis to Sanjitards and thier "He will blitz Zoro", One piece fan base is on highest peak of insanity it has ever been.

Instead of admitted you guys were wrong about Zoro all this time, when Oda literally keeps shoving it down your throat, from Zoro scarring Kaido to unlocking CoC to advanced CoC to low diffing strongest first commander, the more Zoro does, the more delusional you guys get.

Status
Not open for further replies.