Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No just annoyance at all the delusion around kidd.
How long are Useless Kidd and all 5 of his fans keep gifting him feats and portrayal he doesn't have??

How long are we gonna keep pretending like he is anything more than a potential cheer leader in Luffy's journey??
As long as Oda puts it in our face lol

If you really hate Kidd this much you better not hang around when Kidd arc will come
:madmonk:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And he's still out here fighting Yonkou after Yonkou since the rooftop battle has started, getting no rest but only impressive feats.

What has Yamato gotten so far huh?
20 min of playing with Kaido who admitted to Luffy that he didn't take anyone before him serious ?
Law didn't last 5 seconds against Kaido when he's alone. I agree Law's impressive and all but he's nowhere near Yamato.

As long as Oda puts it in our face lol

If you really hate Kidd this much you better not hang around when Kidd arc will come
:madmonk:
I don't hate Kidd, I don't hate cartoons and Kidd is too irrelevant for me to have any kinda strong feelings about him.

Its just that his fan base is annoying, there needs to be a limit to delusional wank.

If Zoro fans even gifted Zoro 1/10 of the unearned feats and portrayal, he'd be a literal walking omnipotent God

It's funny how zoro > yamato for beating someone regarder as fodder alongside flyers by CP0 compared to Yonko

But Law is disappointing for fighting Yonko back to back without resting

Zoro was fresh and still fainst after beating King
Law and Kidd been injured and haven't rested...still fighting a Yonko in high diff battle for an hour +

Yeah Zoro is more impressive coz he left a tiny which kaido doesn't feel with the hype and beat King the background

Oda only made Yonko acknowledged Yamato, Kidd, Law and Luffy as real challenge for a reason
They are the strongest among alliance members.

The only reason I have Zoro >= Law is due to CoC , if not he'd be below Law still.

G

Gorosei Informer

Good rant my guy… What makes this Fire demon thing even lamer is that Zoro or Kin-Eson could just one shot it with their fire cutting powers at anytime if they came across it… So Yamato doesn’t even HAVE TO BE the one doing this… There’s better people for this already but… Oda just wants to give her something to do
Tyvm! That is an excellent point about Zoro and Kinemon too! Just makes it all the dafter too!

As usual I really cannot undestand Oda's logic here. It's very underwhelming this is what Yamato is being reduced too and this is after the reveal of a truly amazing Zoan (at least for me personally) so I'm starting to feel crushed to the point, I feel Onigashima has landed on me instead!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tyvm! That is an excellent point about Zoro and Kinemon too! Just makes it all the dafter too!

As usual I really cannot undestand Oda's logic here. It's very underwhelming this is what Yamato is being reduced too and this is after the reveal of a truly amazing Zoan (at least for me personally) so I'm starting to feel crushed to the point, I feel Onigashima has landed on me instead!
If she didn't. They'd all be dead right now.

So?
It's his powers. Law arguably one shots Jack or Queen as well. Both barely have Haki worth of note neither do they have any abilities like Doffy to intercept his hax.
That just shows Law's ceiling, he is really good at clearing out fodders quick but fumbles when shit really matters as he was helpless against Kaido and Luffy and Zoro had to step up and be heavy hitters.

Now he is downgraded to Big Mom, someone whose durability isn't all that impressive to begin with.

Law knew damn well he had awakening on the roof top but admitted he is helpless and hopeless against Kaido and his plan isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.